• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

The Official 2007 Wii Game Thread

animaldude

Sage in Training
I searched for every single Wii game i could find that will be coming out this year... and here it is...

• Sonic and The Secret Rings
  • High School Musical
  • Wii Play
  • Wii Play (remote included)
  • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007
  • SSX Blur
  • Mortal Combat:Armegeddon
  • Bust A Move: Bash
  • Cooking Mama
  • Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
  • Super Smash Brawl
  • Battalion Wars 2
  • Big Brain Academy
  • Mario Strikers Charged
  • The Godfather Blackhand Edition
  • Prince of Persia: Rival Swords
  • Teenage Mutent Ninja Turtles
  • Mario Party 8
  • No More Heroes
  • Bleach Wii
  • Dragon Quest Swords
  • Kororinpa
  • Fire Emblem
  • ???Red Steel 2???
  • Wing Island
  • Tamagochi: Party On
  • Heat Seeker
  • Blazing Angels Squadrons of World War II
  • Driver: Parellel Lines
  • Disney's Meet the Robinsons
  • Paper Mario
  • Medal of Honor Vanguard
  • ???Bomberman Land Wii???
  • Escape from Bug Island
  • Disaster: Day of Crisis
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Resident Evil: umbrella Chronicles
  • Final Fantasy:Something?
  • Project H.A.M.M.E.R
  • Forever Blue
  • DK Bongo Blast
  • Pokemon Battle Revolution
  • Madden NFL 08
  • Animal Crossing
  • Dewey's Adventure
  • DDR:Hottest Party
  • Zack and Wiki
  • NitroBike
  • Sonic and Mario at the Olympic Games
  • Boogie
  • Guitar Hero 3
If i missed something you post it and ill edit the page... also if you have info on release dates i can add that on too

As far as wii know. New games can be announced in August and still be put into production in time for Christmas, so this is only ANNOUNCED games.

As far as wii know. New games can be announced in August and still be put into production in time for Christmas, so this is only ANNOUNCED games.

i know... the games w/ ??? means they havent even been announced yet but are highly probable

I think that a game that looks made for the Wii is Kid Icarus. Make it 3-D, use the Bow just like you used it in TP, and it looks like it belongs on Wii.

Cooking Mama means the end of my Wii-domination, as my sister will constantly be playing that... AND ANOTHER pokemon game for a console?!?!?...JOY...............

I just found out of two more games coming to the wii: Dewey's Adventure and DDR:The Hottest Party... so ill stick those up :D

This list is important for someone like me who plans to get a Wii in the following year or so.
The Wii's got the most potential in my opinion, so I'm excited by the all the possible games for it.
Thanks for the list, it's added to my Wii enthusiam. ^_^

This list is important for someone like me who plans to get a Wii in the following year or so.
The Wii's got the most potential in my opinion, so I'm excited by the all the possible games for it.
Thanks for the list, it's added to my Wii enthusiam. ^_^
Np :D

Lol...its funny how all of the videogame companies are now realizing how much potential this system has and how there are SOOOO many games coming out for it now.

omg omg omg so many good sounding games but why cant they just make a game like dk 64 : ( instead of the bongo games

I love Medal of Honor. I have played it for years... and it is coming to the Wii... I shall add it to my: List of Wii/VC games that I must buy! :D

Resident Evil: Umbrella chronicles!?!?!
I got my eye on that one now!

I'm quite curious to see how horror games make use of the motion sensing technology of the Wii. I luuuuuuuve horror games.

Back