• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

This is great!

The double and inverse aren't actually double and inverse after the first six notes. Inverse is just a downward chromatic scale, and double repeats itself moving up a half step each time.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................what are you talking about? I thought that inverse was a mathematical property, and double was used to describe 2x something............Then again, I don't know anything about instruments..................Anyways, COOL! I've been trying on my own to figure out how to play the Overworld theme on the piano...

That's just what the songs are called: the Song of Double Time and the Song of Inverse Time. I reccomend you start with something easier than the overworld theme, it's pretty hard to decipher, and I believe it is actually not in the key of C.

Thanks. If I ever figure out how to actually play an instrument properly, I'll take that advice. Until then.....................I'll stop trying and spend moer time doing other things.......................such as going on ZS;)

Back