• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

This will make u weep

i am a teddy

Graverobber
ATTENTION ALL HARRY POTTER FANS!!!!!!

Sadly.... J.K. Rowling has indeed announced that 2 not 1 but 2 main characters will be killed off. One is most likely Harry because she doesn't want anyone "to bring back the dead" God... I can cry but I cant.. Its a book.... As for the movies, the girl who plays Hermione Granger wants to leave the movies!:eek: O god! People are thinking that.. Lindsay Lohan....:( will take her play... FPS... People are soo idiotic.. Lohan is a Blank and she isn't British.. They probably gonna pay off this Granger

lohan couldnt get the part cuz Rowling requested "no more americans in the films" she didnt exactly say it like that, cuz reading it now, it sounds kinda harsh....lol.....

I bet the dead people be Lord V and Ron, just cause it has to be a "happy" ending for the kids who read the book, and that Ron shouldn't have "followed the Butterflies."

haha people get in trouble at my school for logging on places like this ^^

and haha, my mom used to say that harry potter books were satanic and should be burned and now, she likes them almost as much as i do ^_^

Ive read the books in the following quantities:

1: 4 times
2: 3 times (My Least Favorite So Far)
3: 5 times
4: 4 times (My Most Favorite So Far)
5: 2 times
5: 2 times

P.S. This was before I found other books, so as a kid, I constantly read the books. Weird huh, especially because my parents actually had to force me to pick up the first book in fourth grade.

she tells people some stuff for publicity. duh. the books are for all ages. and lindsay lohan, despite my love for her, will never play hermione. Emma Watson, Hermione, will hopefully stay on for the next two movies. If she doesn't she's an idiot. but if she doesn't, then they will find someone British and more similar to Emma.

she tells people some stuff for publicity. duh. the books are for all ages. and lindsay lohan, despite my love for her, will never play hermione. Emma Watson, Hermione, will hopefully stay on for the next two movies. If she doesn't she's an idiot. but if she doesn't, then they will find someone British and more similar to Emma.
Ditto. Emma Watson needs to stay on the job.

Back