• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Transformers?

I cant wait to see this movie. I remember watching transformers when I was younger. Gotta love giant destructive robots!

Let me put it this way. One of my friends who was so sure that they'd ruin the movie came out of the movie saying it was awesome. That and it's the only movie I've been to this year that got a round of applause.

i saw this movie with my exbf cuz were tryin 2 stay frends so even tho i hate akshun moovy's i said ok. at first i was happy cuz i decided shia labouef is my new bf he will make lots o $$$$$$$$$$$$ and i can star in moovys wit him and he is better than my exbf who would jus stare @ dat chik in da flik da hole thyme he dont even like robots he jus wanted to watch dat chik so dat pissed mi off but then i just looked at shia or dat otha guy but i got bored cuz im not the kinda girl who just looks at guyz i lyke good personalities more and dese guys were just whatevs they werent grate but in reel lyfe shia is gonna make $$$$$$$$ and fall in love wit mi. wen i waznt mad @ my exbf i had a headache cuz there waz so much noyse for so long 2 many crashez n explozunz i waz scared @ first but then i started thinkin bout my exbf again and i was mad so i punched him but he didnt no it waz cuz i waz mad @ him he thought i waz be in playfull so we started makin out

I thought the movie sucked, big time. It was obviously aiming towards the younger audiences but may have pleased some adults and high school kids that go on this website.

They tried to put drama and romance in the movie but it didn't really work out. The girl was obviously a slut and the phrase "bumblebee is dying" doesn't create much sympathy.

Usually I would sleep in these movies but it was SO DAMN LOUD.

I wasted 2 and a half hours watching this piece of ****.

Ok, seeing as so many people here like it, I'll just say this:

If you wouldn't really care if you got banned from this website, don't read comics or watch anime shows, aren't a big fan of transformers or something like that, and don't really do too much of the stuff defined as "geeky", you probably won't like this movie.

I realize I have not seen the moie, but I can say this: Just because it is a movie about giant robots doesn't mean it is too "geeky" for "normal" people. Look at Star Wars. That is one of the nerdiest movies in the world and yet has a fan base that stretches way beyond "geeks". Not to mention Transformers was a kids show for a really long time, so the fans of the movie don't have to be geeky. They could have just liked the show when they were younger.

I realize I have not seen the moie, but I can say this: Just because it is a movie about giant robots doesn't mean it is too "geeky" for "normal" people. Look at Star Wars. That is one of the nerdiest movies in the world and yet has a fan base that stretches way beyond "geeks". Not to mention Transformers was a kids show for a really long time, so the fans of the movie don't have to be geeky. They could have just liked the show when they were younger.
Dude, I actually watched it. It sucks. It's all "I'm optimus prime, megatron is gonna destroy us, I'm sorry brother I had no choice, to all autobots out there, I hear you".

It was really geeky.

i actually know nothing about transformers besides the fact that there is an optimus prime and that the transform. i just thought it was a really good action movie. it had some bad acting(cough megan fox cough), although i think shia lebouf was amazing, but overall, because it was obviously trying to be a kick-*** action movie and really nothing else, it was AWESOME.

It's all "I'm optimus prime, megatron is gonna destroy us, I'm sorry brother I had no choice, to all autobots out there, I hear you".

It was really geeky.

Exactly. I couldn't stop laughing at parts that were supposed to be completely serious. There were definitely parts of it that were cool, but overall the acting was terrible and the premise of the movie was too cliched and "geeky" to be tolerable.

It was cool and all but it took away from the original theme, being a cartoon and all...what we need now is a Voltron movie.

I was a bit too nerdy for me. Like, I have a level of nerdness myself...although this film was rather disturbing in that respect. Giant robots and sympathy do not mix very well, but that's just my opinion, so don't kill me guys that liked the movie.

Back