• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Triti Troubles.....

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
When I saw the 3rd GUILT in TC: SO, (mission 3-10) I thought: "wow, this is gonna be so much easier than the DS...I rock..." No problem for UltimaLink007, ZS's ultimate TC player, right? WRONG!

*spoilers for anyone who hasn't played either the DS or Wii version*

OK, so it's in the stomach. in the DS, you could quickly do it in one strike with the healing touch ability, but here that's not the case. I tried going up, and it multiplied to the right. I tried going left, but then it multiplied down. I tried diagonally backing it into the top-right corner, and it multiplied all over. How do I do this?!?!?

If anyone has tips or advice, it would be greatly appreciated. If you find something online to aid me, I'd greatly appreciate it. This along with the 6th GUILT are the banes of my existance in this game...
(My review will be up as soon as I get past chapter 5, and I still need to beat the 3rd GUILT in 2 missions, and the 6th GUILT in 1 mission. For me, the 7th GUILT is A LOT easier than the 6th...)

this is the wii version right?

i used the healing touch, and got it out, but it took many tries, many tears, and alot of yelling at the game ^_^

ahahaha

u just have to get the hang of working the wiimote very fast :)

Tried it on my 3rd try, it didn't work... I'll try it some more when I get home from my dad's...

Thanks though :)

you could back it into a corner, but thats easier said than done, cuz i dont understand how triti works at all; all i know is that it has to be taken out......lol

I guess I'll just HT, and pull out the thorns and triangles really quickly...I don't know if that'll work for 5-3 too though......

I wish that there were a triti guide like there is for under the knife on gamefaqs....that would help...unless that works for the Wii as well......

Edit: I checked out the triti guide on gamefaqs.com, and the position of the triti looks exactly the same as it did on the Wii, so I hope this will work for me, considering there WERE changes in this mission compared to the DS...........If anyone else needs the link, here it is, though it can be hars to read sometimes (click on triti guide:D):

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/game/922120.html

NEW EDIT: I come home from school, and play TC for the first time since 3 days ago. ON MY FIRST TRY, I BEAT IT! I was freaking pissed, so I just pulled out the thorns and took them all out. I worked so fast, they didn't even have time to multiply, but the pattern I used worked well, so they didn't anyway. I even forgot to use the Healing Touch, I was so pissed............I finally beat 3-10:D:D:D

Ok, congrats. Just watch the language a little. It can be considered Cussin' by many a people, but I don't care enough about it to call it Cussin'.

OK. SUre. Yeah. Well, after beating that mission, I had really no homework, so I played some more. I beat the game yesterday....YAY!!!:D:D:D

My review will be up shortly...............

Back