• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Twilight Princess + Harry Potter 5 = This Video

webmasterbob

The Webmaster
I was just surfing the net and youtube for Twilight Princess footage when I came accross something very odd. It's so odd in fact, that before I even saw this I joked about the idea with a friend of mine. What happens when you throw Harry Potter and Twilight Princess together? You can find that out right here :D.

WARNING! THIS VIDEO CONTAINS A FEW SPOILER SCENES> DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT A SINGLE TP SPOILER!

Truly amazing what some people will do when they have time on their hands. Good luck figuring out if that's an insult or not.

There's actually a guy who did in fact tape the entire last year of his life. The Metropolitan Meuseum of Modern Art gave him a bushel of money for it, too. (posthumously, of course)

Er... that's kinda strange. And as for the video, it combines two of my favorites. HP and Zelda. :)

Back