• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Twilight Princess Unlimited Bomb Arrows

Zerg006

Loftwing
Well this isn't really a help me thing, but it's to help others get this glitch. Yes the name says it all.

-Ok go to Hyrule Lake.
-Go to the little stupid bird that has the fruit popping mini-game.
-Transform into wolf and play on the hawk grass to summon that huge thing that carries you to the game.
-When you gain control of the flying thingy, fly into a wall. Yes, fail.
-You end up at the end of the course.
-When the bird asks if you want to try again, say "NO".
-Swim into the water, so that Link is treading water, face the waterfall which should be to your left, take out your clawshot, Z-target so you can move left and right, and move left into the wall constantly.
-If you did it correctly, you should slide through the wall.
-Swim deeply into the wall space, until you fall into nothingness.
-You end up back at the spot if you had failed the course, and the bird asks you again if you would like to try again. Say "YES" this time. (Note: You should be in human form when he asks you)
-Again, fail the mini-game
-This time, instead of appearing at the failing spot, you should appear in an area of nothingness, and looking forward, should spot the pots from the pot-breaking mini-game
-Transform into a wolf and jump into the world, so that you land in the water, and "fail" the mini-game
-You should appear inside the boat from the pot-breaking mini-game, and the graphics will appear messed up, since wolf link shouldn't be in the boat
-You will go down the waterfall, and the Zora guide will swim up to you, as if you had completed the pot game.
-When prompted to try again, say "YES"
-You should end up in Iza's hut, and she will tell you good luck, but you will be in wolf form, and won't be in the boat (BTW It's kinda funny to watch the boat go down river without you in it)
-When you gain control of wolf Link, warp anywhere (Iza is incredibly blind to your warping, yet Midna won't let you transform)
-When you warp to wherever you wanted to go, the bomb arrows should be in your B slot (for the WII) the D-Pad items will be empty.
-Fill in the D-Pad slots with anything you wish

You now have infinite bomb arrows if you did it correctly! And as an added bonus, you will have infinite arrows, and infinite bombs in your lent bomb bag!
AND IF IT COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER, THE GLITCH STAYS ON UNTIL YOU QUIT THE GAME! So if you get it right, have fun! I was able to beat the Cave of Ordeals a second time with this glitch on, only having trouble on the Darknuts

This is very interesting. I'm running out in about one hour, although if this works I'd like your permission to add this information to the Twilight Princess Codes and Secrets section :).

Sure you can add it to the section. It should work because I tried it, but I might have messed up the directions a little due to the fact I had to go to sleep immediately after I finished the directions, so I didn't get time to check it

I have confirmed this glitch, great work Zerg006 :). I'll produce a video for YoutTube to make everything easier to understand + give us a bit of shameless advertisement. Of course, there's probably already one out there...but I really don't care. I want to use my Youtube account for something.

Gaaa...it's so confusing, I'm not trying it until you get that video in because I'll probably just screw it up.

By the way, don't you think it's a little too much to do for just one sitting?

It sounds like a lot, but when done, it'll probably only take you like 10 minutes, and most of that time will probably from the game loading and the warping.

Great cheat Zerg006, and great video Bob. It's interesting how secrets are still showing up one by one.

That made it a lot simpler (I noticed you had all the hearts, good job because I can't find them).

Who is it up too? If it's up to Bob then who knows that he will say, and if it's up to me, then I say go for it, in order to get us publicity

It's your trick, but it is bob's video, which has his site name in the description. So it is ultimately up to him. That is a great trick, and it is thanks to you that bob could make the video, so...yeah...

It's on YoutTube, anyone on the free web can view and access it. So, in other words, post it wherever your heart desires *but for the love of all things good, do not advertise us. Just say you found this interesting video on YouTube...and let the description do the rest ;)*.

Back