• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Two Wii Game Reviews

It looks good, but my top Wii games will be:

1. Super Mario Galaxy

2. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

3. Call of Duty 3

4. Trauma Center: Second Opinion

5. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Metroid wasn't in my top 5...........I forgot my 5th, it was on the tip of my tongue................yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh........

That's it!!! I thought of it, then my teacher came by, so I had to hide ZS, but when she left, I had forgotten it. TYVM animaldude!:D

The TC: SO vids are awesome! TY!

That's it!!! I thought of it, then my teacher came by, so I had to hide ZS, but when she left, I had forgotten it. TYVM animaldude!:D

The TC: SO vids are awesome! TY!
What can i say... I'm a giving person. LOL

Sorry for the double post but here is a twighlight princess review... this one has no spoilers just a great review. http://wii.gamespy.com/wii/legend-of-zelda-wii/745573p1.html

side note:
Tony hawk downhill jam got a 7.0 on IGN
Excite truck got an 8.0 on IGN

I read a early review of Super Mario Galaxy in Popular Mechanics the other day, and they gave it loads of praise, however they criticized fourth party games (games made on very low budget and have low quality) for the lack of control with the Wiimote. Apparently, the Wiimote has a dendency to spaz out of control on low quality games

Imagine: While using the scalpel in Trauma Center: Second Opinion, the Wiimote spazzes out. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Slashed up organ special, coming right up! Don't worry, this is a high quality game;)

Yes ... TP! I hope I get the Wii on Sunday so that I can play it. If not, their is still FFXII.

Yay for Trauma Center!!! "I can't wa-it no, I can't wa-i-t, when are they gonna open up that door?" - Wierd Al Yankovic "Hardware Store"

LOl i love that song, since I last posted reviews they've come out with lots of reviews on virtual console games. You can check them out at gamespot or Ign

lol i love that song especially because my dad owns a hardware store

LOl i love that song, since I last posted reviews they've come out with lots of reviews on virtual console games. You can check them out at gamespot or Ign

lol i love that song especially because my dad owns a hardware store
OK, thanx for the update. Anyway, most of the Wii games are great, except for Red Steel (or so I have heard)

Ya that game was definitly a dissapointment but ubisoft made up for it in rayman. It's funny how NP gave it an 8.5 to try to save it.

Back