• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Upcoming Vitrual Consoles!

animaldude

Sage in Training
Yup, it's that time aain where i find out about the newest VC games and tell you about them and you guys go "cool"

Well first off, yesterday The Legend of Zelda: A link to the Past war released... I have yet to see this for myself but according to gamespot this is true.

And the other VC game being released is Mario Kart 64!

Thats pretty much it... im very much excited about this :D

Street Fighter II is pretty exiting for me. I have MK64 for the 64, and if need be, I will get it.

Yesterday, I went online and discovered that they did come out with A Link to the Past :D I got it... but i probably wont start playing until i get some actual games out of the way :D

Yeah...I should probably beat at least TP before getting any VC games, because I haven't played tooo much for I was over obsessed about KH2 at the time, so I only got to the part where
I need to get the dark bug thingies to caough up the spirit's light...

OMG NO WAY

ALttP is my favorite Zelda Game!

*yes, even after tp......to which i have my own reason*

i cant wait till i get febuary ^^

then i can play my wii :D

Oh yes, and I am unable to play Wii every other weekend for personal reasons, so that cut even MORE into my time to play TP, also I had to study for midterms too... I will play it obsessively starting tomorrow. and after I beat it, I shall get some VC games. Also: please don't start getting on my case about this, thanks.

I have a nice little videogame schedule... lol

When i beat excite truck i play tc:so when i beat that i play kh2 and okami, when im done with that i'll have my VCs and TP all to myself :D

Schedules are good. Now that I've utterly thrashed the final boss in KH2 a few times, since he's so freakin easy, I shall play TP whenever I can, otherwise I will be doing home work, or Zeldasages.

Super Castlevania IV owns all comers who dare attempt to oppose it. 'Simon's Theme' is my new official favorite game song.

Good games are for sale now, but I can't wait till they release Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. Best. Game. Ever.... aside from FFVII.

Man, wanna know what would be good? (I might be oblivious to the fact that it might be out.)

Kid Icarus. Come on, this series needs a comeback, and with Pit in SSBB, anything is possible.

Hey, I said I might be oblivious to the fact because I have not been allowed to use the Internet Connection at home yet because my Dad doesn't want me to wtihout him but he never wants to, but I am gonna do it soon.

Back