• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Urban Ninja

Pretty Sweet. I saw something like this a while ago, and instead of one person on remote buildings, it was, like, 10 of them, all at the same time, traveling across Paris, France.

Oh, even though this is sweet, another part of being an urban ninja is being able to blend into an urban surrounding. While he shows some ability in this with the clothes at the begginning, would he blend in if being looked for in a crowd. Something tells me no.

Still Awesome.

Eh, I'm not too impressed by the Russian one. Sure, the guy's fast, but most of his stuff is either highly stylized or has a significant elevation change. It's not too difficult to do a standing back flip when you have five feet of slack. That movie was definitely made to be showy, but isn't too technically difficult.

Back