• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

User Registration Requires Administrative Verification

webmasterbob

The Webmaster
Effective today all new registered users must be approved by a member of the site administration before being given access to participate in the community. Over the last several weeks we have received a number of spam registrations, and to be honest it has gone beyond the point of annoying. So, rather than taking the time to delete the member's information site wide, we're taking out the middle man letting us destroy a spam account before it even makes its way into the member pool.

We know this may cause some frustration for new members, but it's to keep the community safe from spambots and such. I've set everything up so I receive an E-Mail each time a new member registers, so as soon as I receive the E-Mail I'll verify the registration (or get rid of it in the case of spammers) :).

Have a good afternoon.

Back