• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Virtual Consoles

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
What Virtual consoles would you like to see be added? Mine are:

• Sega CD
  • 32X (Sega add-on for Genesis)
  • Sega Saturn
  • Sega Master System
  • Sega Dreamcast
  • Game Boy
  • Virtual Boy (Maybe, I'm not quite sure. The games were in black and red, and it was a major flop for Nintendo, so...)
  • Game Gear
What about you people? What systems? What games?

Yeah, I'd love to have some old Pokemon games in my VC collection but I don't believe Nintendo is in a rush to do... well anything -_-

Yeah, that's the problem with Nintendo. Once they release a console, they hardly seem to do anything to enhance it. They're also not working on a harddrive, which would be extremely practical, especially since I've been hearing roumors about the Neo Geo games coming to the VC... And I heard those are huge (300 MBs each, the Wii's internal memory being 512, SD cards of 2 GBs or lower will only be accepted by the Wii, and you can't read things straight off of it and the fact that some games won't copy over (it seems only games made by Nintendo will). And so what if you can delete the games and then re-download them for free. What about save files on them?)

I think I can answer that... The games you download are now free to re-download if you happen to delete it. The saved files are in a different location. I tried this, and it doesn't delete the saved file you have for that game...

As for my opinion, I think that they should have the GB games and Sega stuff... Like, Dreamcast, Game Gear, GBC, GBA, GB, Sega CD, and other stuff... And, for the gameboy, you should be able to change the colors, like the Super Game Boy, remember that from SNES?? The cartridge that fitted GB games in it and you were able to play them on the SNES... Good times, isn't it??

Well for GameBoy, if they release it, it probably wouldn't be GBA just yet. That's still a fairly recent system. It would be like them putting GameCube games up for sale. It's too recent, and you can still buy most of the games in the store anyways.

Edit:I did some searching and it turns out that the Japanese VC will be getting the Neo-Geo and the NGX computer engine. That's unfair. Why do they get two new consoles and we don't get any?

Edit:I just thought of something. If they had GB download, you could be able to download it to your DS. That would be awesome.

Back