• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Vitrual Consoles

animaldude

Sage in Training
Who's got any Vitrual Console games here? I've purchased F-Zero, The Original Super Mario Bros. from NES, and The Legend of Zelda for NES. I think that'll keep me occupied into next year. We can also talk about what Virtual Console games we are excited about or any questions about them.

I wish I could buy the virtual console games, but I don't have a Wii pysically. In terms of money I do.

Anyway, I want F-Zero for N64 to come out and ExicteBike 64.

Excite Bike 64 is a great game. I can't wait to have it for the Wii. :p As for the rest of the Virtual Console games, I'll focus on them once I've finished TP. Until then, nothing else really matters in terms of gameplay.

I hope that they make Zero Wing for the VC.

All Your Base Are Belong To Us! (Did you think I forgot?)

Excite truck! When I first heard that, this was my reaction --> :eek:. Currently, Nintendo is focusing on putting up the classics for sale, so you can expect OoT to be there very very soon.

Excite truck! When I first heard that, this was my reaction --> :eek:. Currently, Nintendo is focusing on putting up the classics for sale, so you can expect OoT to be there very very soon.
As well as Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie and the Original SMB (I hope)

Super Mario 64 is already availible and the others will probably be shortly. I haven't been able to check lately, as that portion of my Wii refuses to cooperate.

Really? Gah! I can't check it! Luckily, I have a magic sledgehammer that fixes wireless networks. (Those of you who don't know me think I'm joking)

I have two, Donkey Kong and The Legend of Zelda :D. Considering my NES broke about a year ago, I can use the Wii to make the final battle movie for the 86 Zelda...wohoo!

I'm planning on getting a few other come after X-mass when my family gives out a bit more money and I don't have to worry about not eating that week ;).

btw, Versac, try setting the router to channel 1 or 11 then reconfiguring the Wii wireless settings. That worked for me, Nintendo has a whole article on it in support.

Is the original SSB available for the Wii? I want to know so that I could get it if they have it...........................ONCE I GET A WII!!!:D

I have two, Donkey Kong and The Legend of Zelda :D. Considering my NES broke about a year ago, I can use the Wii to make the final battle movie for the 86 Zelda...wohoo!

I'm planning on getting a few other come after X-mass when my family gives out a bit more money and I don't have to worry about not eating that week ;).

btw, Versac, try setting the router to channel 1 or 11 then reconfiguring the Wii wireless settings. That worked for me, Nintendo has a whole article on it in support.
Yay! I haven't gotten too far on it due to my non-vitrual console games :D So... is it possible to make a walkthrough for that game?

It's not that the router won't interface with the Wii, it's just that the Shop Channel refuses to work! :mad: Everything else works fine.

Does anyone else notice that the title of this thread is spelt wrong. It should be 'Virtual', not 'Vitrual'

Back