• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Voting

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
So, how come you only had one end of the year voting thing? How come there wasn't one for '08? Will there be one for '09?

Edit: Also, what about the mailbag? That hasn't been posted since November 2008!
Edit: And what bout the September editorial? When's that going up?

So to answer:

• We have not had another S.I.T. election because we simply do not have the member capacity to do so. If someone has to be removed, we'll have another election.
  • i am a teddy is managing the mailbag, complain to him :). Mainly, we haven't had many questions, so here would be no purpose to make a mailbag without questions.
  • Windmage is writing the editorial for this month, and has until the last week of September to put it up; be patient :).

I wasn't talking about SIT voting, I was talking about the voting for MotY, Meanest member, etc.

And you guys must have questions, because the last time I asked about it you said you didn't have any questions, so I went and put a butt-load of questions in.

They're actually all from you :p. We need a bit more diversity...but just PM teddy about it and tell him to get on it.

Come to think of it, no, we didn't do an event this year. Most of my resources were placed on getting LOZS out. We'll have to see if we can throw something together in the next few months.

Maybe you would have more questions

IF YOU DIDN'T DELETE 100+ OF MINE FROM THE MAILBAG

Back