• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review Wario Ware:Smooth Moves

animaldude

Sage in Training
Okay, well this is my Knight of Hyrule post...

Well i got this game a couple days after it came out and i had fun with it over the week end but there is one problem with this... length. I think this game gets old REALLY fast and you may have A LOT of fun with it for a couple of days, but thats pretty much it. The idea is this, you use the wii remote in different ways in over 200 microgames. When you turn on your game you are in a town and you keep clicking on peoples heads and then there is a story. After the story you do 10-20 microgames with a boss game at the end and when your done the sotry finishes. When you beat the head you unlock more heads. The BIZARRE ways in which you use the wii remote are VERY fun but you could unlock all the heads in about an hour, and unlock all the extras in about 40 minutes. This game is DEFINITLY a rental. Please, dont waste $50 dollars on this game.

Story- Each of the "heads" have their own story. They each are very... bizzare. The main story that's happening is that Wario discovers "The Form Baton" and in each story/"head" you learn a new way to use the form baton. I love it when the guy with the deep voice explains to you how to use the form baton... that's pretty funny. Overall i give the story an 8/10

Sound- The music in each of the stories is fast paced, and gets you into the game. I also like the guy who tells you how to use the form baton in a different way. Overall I give the music a 9/10

Gameplay- Each of the microgames are very fun but can get old after awhile. I give the gameplay a 7/10

Use of Wii Remote- This game uses the wiimote in excellent, and bizzare ways and everything is very responsive... 10/10

Graphics- Very cartoon-like, gives the game a fun feel to it... 8/10

Overall- If i had a second chance i wouldnt spend 50 dollars on this game. If you really want to enjoy this game you must rent it. I'm gonna give this game a good score because like i said, its fun for a while but it gets old fast...8.2/10

I'm a Knight of Hyrule :D

COOOL

Congrats on Knight of Hyrule animal! Here is my review of Wario Ware: Smooth moves, as we both agreed to write our reviews, and post them together. So...here we go.

One day, Wario is watching TV, when something STEALS HIS SNACKS. He chases it into a sacred temple, and finds the legendary form-baton. He picks it up, and before you can say "ripoff of Indiana Jones", a giant stone ball rolls down and starts toroll towards you. This is how the game begins.

Story - 4/10: There are so many stories, and all of them leave you dazed, confused, and thinking: "WTFH is this?!?" There is not much else to say.....

Sound - 8/10: This game has pretty good sound, though it can easily get annoying and/or repetitive. The different music fits all of the situations well. My favorite sound is the person explaining how to hold the Wiimote. He is sarcastic, cynical, bored, and speaks in a monotone voice, I LOVE IT!

Gameplay - 7.5/10: Game is very fast-paced, and minigame are extrordinarily fun to play...until you play them over and over and over and over again. This can get old very quickly.

Use of Wiimote - 10/10: Excellent use of wiimote, using it in different fashions, for different minigames and such. Very innovative, but TC: SO still owns it in every category. :D

Graphics - 8/10: Very fun to look at.............yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh...

Overall - 7.8/10: This game is good, but I reccomend as a rental for it's lack of...well...length...a good game, and I am glad that I have it, but yes, it is probably better as a rental.

OK. Both reviews are good. Maybe I should write a review for Madden on the Wii. What d'ya think?

Back