• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

We came, We saw, and Wii conquered

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
I can't wait for the freakin' Wii!!! I wanted it pre-ordered, so I might've had a chance before Christmas, but noooooooooo, my Mom couldn't drive me to EB Games, cuz I had to be home for something......................Alright, I'm done complaining for now, so if anyone wants to discuss their fav things about the Wii or the pure awesomeness that happens to be the Wii, give this thread a chance! ;)

Yeah, I saw part of E3 on G4, and it showed them using it to hack and slash enemies in what is going to be the best wii game, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess :D

I like the Wii-Mote of course :D

especially the motion sensor stuff and the swinging of the sword....

WAIT

does that mean, if you were being stupid and took the controller, made it face you and then thrust it into your body, link would stab himself?

lol that would be hilar- i mean sad :D

WAIT

does that mean, if you were being stupid and took the controller, made it face you and then thrust it into your body, link would stab himself?

everyone keep your distance from windmage :rolleyes:

Animaldude, whats this opera web browser. Is it where u can use the internet via ur TV, or something else?
yes thats what you can do :D

WAIT

Windmage, are you feeling OK?!?:eek:

>_> well windmage, if u truely think that it's funny, when u get it, go ahead and do it. its what u want to do in your game...... Maybe I'll try it once if I get the LoZ: TP for the Wii, just to see what happens, and how I'll react. I might fall over, laughing hysterically, or just stand there and think "What was the point of that?" ;)

>_> well windmage, if u truely think that it's funny, when u get it, go ahead and do it. its what u want to do in your game...... Maybe I'll try it once if I get the LoZ: TP for the Wii, just to see what happens, and how I'll react. I might fall over, laughing hysterically, or just stand there and think "What was the point of that?" ;)

IF!?!?!
lol jk get what you want for the amazing WII

:eek: omg.... WII... world war 2

WAIT

Windmage, are you feeling OK?!?:eek:

I'd have to agree, that would be a really funny easter egg though, a suicide Link :D.

I'd have to agree, that would be a really funny easter egg though, a suicide Link :D.

Hahaha!!! See, someone agrees with me!

lol it would be my luck if my mom walked in while i thrust the wii mote into my chest...she'd yell "DONNY CALL THE ASSYLUM......THEY ARE ON SPEED DIAL!!!!! JUST HIT ONE!!!

How did we get onto the subject of commiting suicide as Link on the Wii again?.......:D that would be pretty funny tho....... maybe they have it in extras, or as an unlockable move?

How did we get onto the subject of commiting suicide as Link on the Wii again?.......:D that would be pretty funny tho....... maybe they have it in extras, or as an unlockable move?
Nintendo would be desperate if they did that... which they arent... i think... so im guessing no :D

Back