• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What do you play?

You suck at trumpet, how dare you place that on there?

I can play the Saxophone, hand bells/chimes, and I sing
Give me a break my trumpet is a 5 year old 400$ piece of **** held together by masking tape, you should be surprised I even play it.

In case my icon hasn't made this obvious; I play the violin. Yay! And, yes, I named her, and yes, she is the the closest thing I have to a child. Yes, you probably think I'm crazy. I am crazy.

It's ok, my Les Paul is my baby. I have pictures of her and my friends call me weird for it, but they don't have guitars.

Any and all instruments Percussion. For the School Play last year, I played about 16 Different instuments ... AT ONCE!

I used to be able to sing ... before I got older.

I'm thinking of learning another instument ... either Trumpet or Guitar ... but Percussion be all I can play now.

rofl, so what songs can you play? My orchestra is playing with the Idaho Vandal Marching Band (the band is ok, the Idaho Vandals suck...) and we are playing Tetris, Halo(gregorian chant...I think) and The hyrulian field theme from Links awakening. I can also play anything from The Lord Of The Rings, and the Meteroid theme, Mario, phantom of the opera, bach's D minor for two violins, any note on an ocarina, Zelda and some... How about you? and If you DONT play anything, What do you wish(or want) to play(instrument OR song)?

Well, we played Les Miserables last year, so I had to learn ALL OF IT on 16 Different Interest.

While constantly moving around.

In a small space.

While trying to understand what the hell the play was about. Seriously, I understood some parts, but I just can't take so much Deus Ex Machina in one sitting.

So yeah, ...

I've also played music from LotR, West Side Story, and Star Wars a couple of times.

rofl, so what songs can you play? My orchestra is playing with the Idaho Vandal Marching Band (the band is ok, the Idaho Vandals suck...) and we are playing Tetris, Halo(gregorian chant...I think) and The hyrulian field theme from Links awakening. I can also play anything from The Lord Of The Rings, and the Meteroid theme, Mario, phantom of the opera, bach's D minor for two violins, any note on an ocarina, Zelda and some... How about you? and If you DONT play anything, What do you wish(or want) to play(instrument OR song)?
Very rarely do you see an orchestra which plays all its songs from popular video games and even more rarely will I believe it.

I play anything that crosses my path, I usually figure out songs on guitar and then play it on keyboard and trumpet (just for the hell of it, guitar is my best instrument).

Our band is playing some average songs like we do every year. I have a billion guitar tabs saved on my computer of pretty much every artist on my mp3 player. Some of them are Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, the Doors you get the idea, old stuff. I also have a folder dedicated entirely to video game music because, yes, I, too, enjoy playing video game music.

Seven years of clarinet, with a little over a year of classical piano. And lots of Finale tinkering.

My marching band is doing some really old things from when my mom was in high school. (I don't play an instrument there-- I'm one of those people with the flags who the whole band hates) It's a lot of fun, though. It's just not fun for my family when I come back from practices and sing/hum/scream the songs as if I were a saxophone.
I'm in my school's string ensemble and we're doing some really fun classical things along with some really cool sounding Middle-Eastern stuff.
I also take private lessons. From these, I've done more classical stuff and various pieces from the Titanic, Les Mis, Phantom, The Lion King (Yay!) and Star Wars. I think I'd probably like to learn the main theme from LotR.

I can play the vocal chords, although I haven't seriously attempted it in almost three years, so I probably wouldn't sound that good. :D

Wow, thats awesome, Ive been fixi'n to learn electric guitar for a while now, and want to learn some solos from system of a down...

French Horn, Trumpet and Oboe, although its been awhile since I've played the last two.

Back