• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What Do you think about the New Nintendo DSI?

Sage

Groose
I think that the nintendo dsi is going to be way better then the lite, anyways i am getting it soon.

If someone already purchased it. Tell us what you think about it.

I know someone who bought it. Stupidest thing ever. You lose the ability to play GBA games, which I for one enjoyed immensely. Also, the camera system is very inaccurate. If the light isn't perfect, it fails to recognize the presence of a face. He took a picture of me and my brother, and if you know us, we look nothing alike. The comparison feature said we were related! Preposterous. I say the Lite is much better for cheaper.

i played on my cousins, its a peice of crap. it cant play gba games and the internet sucks... the picture taking ability is completely worthless. why do u need to take pictures with a gaming device?!?

The only let downs are that I can't play my Pokemon GBA Games on it and my Zelda GBA Games on it... And the internet sucks eggs... The picture taking is crap...
GET YOUR DS™ LITE BACK!!!!!!

Back