• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What do YOU think of the Wii's controler?

What do you think of Wii's controller.

• Total voters

Windmage

Co-Webmaster, Co-Conspirator
So.......what do u think about the motion detector in its controller? All you do is swing it and a tennis racket or sword will swing too. And You can aim with it, too. And what about its size and shape??? Come on and vote!!!

I think its cool. its kinda weird and i know it will take me some time to get used to it. lol. thats cuz im slow!

~Windmage

I may sound like a huge fanboy saying this, but I really think they are right on he mark. I say this mainly becuase when the DS was introduced I had huge doubts. Now look at it, it's a new standard. That's why I'll give ti "Wiimote" a little boost in it's expectations. ;)

I think it's cool, I don't have to much of an opinion on it yet, Reggie even said playing is beleiving. So, for the time being I won't be swaying either way and just say it was cool ;).

Dude, the controller feels like it was made specifically for me. And I just said Dude, and I only say Dude during the Summer!

Lol... I was JUST looking at this thread earlier :D
Well now that most of us have been able to experience the wonders of the wiimote we all KNOW how great it is :D

Heh, almost all of the people who actually own Wiis said that the remote was pure genius... AND I'M ONE OF THEM! But seriously, it could theoretically have enough peripherals to sink a ship. The remote itself is awsome, but I still grieve for the buttons I have lost :)')). Oh well, at least Brawl will use the GNC controller. :)

I wouldn't know, I will bestow my opinion when either

A - I have a Wii

-or-

B - Slyguy invites me over to try his

I felt like quoting myself...I now have a Wii, and for the couple of hours that I used the Wiimote to update and setup my wii I had a lot of fun! So, if I had that much fun setting stuff up with it, I can't wait to actually play it!!! I THINK NINTENDO IS PURE GENIOUS!!!

I have cases for my Wiimotes, that slip on. they're rubbery like, but the grip is really good. I have my wiimotes in the following cases:

Black - LoZ (has what looks like the emblem on the hylian shield)

Green - Yoshi

Red - Mario

Pink - Princess Peach (this one is strictly for my sister!!!)

I have 4 wiimotes w/covers, 4 nunchucks, and 2 classic controllers, but back to the wiimote...

It's just fun to wave it around without care...or a purpose ^-^

The covers are great! they give me a really great grip, and they don't inerfere with anything. They are a freaking pain to get on/off, so changing batteries is gonna be REAL fun....

Back