• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What should I do? *Small Spoilers for People Not Far in TP*

Slyguy46

Subtle as a Ninja Pirate!
Well, I just beat the Palace of Twilight, and am wondering, should I just go and defeat Gannondorf in Hyrule Castle, or should I do some side quest, get the Magic Armor, get all the bugs, collect all of the Poe Souls, catch the Hylian Loach, get all Heart Pieces ect. What do you guys think I should do?

After you kill Ganondorf you're returned to your last save point as if you never fought him. It makes no difference if you kill him once, or a thousand times, the sidequests will always be there.

Complete the Side Quests first. They will help you in the end. Soo, just complete the side quests and everything else should fall into place, according to my calculations. :)

I'm doing some side-quest right now - got Magic Armor, got Giant Quiver, and working to either try Cave of Ordeals, get the Hylian Loach or just beat Gannon (probably the latter as all three of my bottles I have at the moment have fairies, so I should take Gannon out now)

yeah just go and kill ganondoorf if u die its not like u have to start from the beggining its not that hard the hardest bit is fighting ganondorf 1 on 1 on the ground but that battles is all about timing when he runs at you just do a jump attack and then keep pressing the buttobn it comes up (A for gamecube version) i dont know for the wii

Back