• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What would you like to see for future VC?

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
What are some games that you would like to see Nintendo put onto the Virtual Console database for you to download and play again? Post them here.

Pokemon Silver/Gold/Crystal:
The best pokemon series to ever be released, Red and Blue following a personal second... Yellow just plain sucks. Johto was by far the best to explore, and the adventure got even better as you got to go into Kanto as well, and claim 16 badges, as opposed to the boring standard 8. There are just enough pokemon, not too many, and not too few, and the game was really fun. The Legends are also a pain to catch, actually being challenging, unlike the other games (In D/P, I threw a friken POKEBALL at Dialga, at full health, and caught it on the first try... Also the dogs run away). It also introduced the awesomeness of Typhlosion, breeding, shinies, held items, berries, and a friken hard final boss not seen in the other pokemon games.

Fire Emblem (7):
I've always wanted this game, but there's no way in hell I'm paying $20.00 for a used copy at Game Stop. NO way.

Super Smash Brothers:
The classic. I don't have a N64 system, so I really want them to make it for the virtual console... Brawl was overhyped WAYWAYWAY too much...

I would like to see more systems, and especially Gameboy. And I would also love to see the BSX (SNES add-on) and DD (64 add-on) games added to their respective systems. Oh, and Super Mario RPG for the SNES. That game owned.

Side note: What system was FE 7 for? Cuz (imo) I don't think they would put any games GBA and up on the VC, unless they made a hard drive for the Wii (I wish).

I second PKM Gold and Silver; they are in my opinion the best of the Pokemon series. The world was HUGE, there were loads of places to explore, awesome legendary pokemon, and as you said I really dificult final boss *the real final boss, not the elite four :p*.

I'd really like to see Majoras Mask, but that's just me :D.

Personally, I'd like to see Kirby Superstar, cause that was like one of my favorite games for the SNES.

And for all you WoW players, VC made me think of Van Cleef...AKA Boss of the Deadmines

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

I hate pokemon caves. I wish you could just exterminate the entire pokemon population of the caves by killing all the wild ones that "appeared".

I second PKM Gold and Silver; they are in my opinion the best of the Pokemon series. The world was HUGE, there were loads of places to explore, awesome legendary pokemon, and as you said I really dificult final boss *the real final boss, not the elite four :p*.

I'd really like to see Majoras Mask, but that's just me :D.

Wow, how could I forget about that? It's my favorite Zelda game and... Wow.

Yeah, I would also love to see what they do with games that used interesting peripherals, like the SNES mouse, R.O.B., the Zapper and Super Scope, the Menacer (Genesis), and see how they tackle the Sonic and Knuckles add-on cartridge.

Here's some more:

Fire Emblems 1,3, and 6: Import please! (BTW, if you ask, "Why only 1, 3, and 6?", the answer is: Marth, Marth, and Roy)

Earthbound / Mother 3: I still want to try Earthbound, and Mother 3 I also want to try because of Lucas being in Brawl...

Custom Robo 2: Again with the Japan-only releases. I loved Custom Robo...

Majora's Mask: When I bought OoT/Master quest, I thought it was the disc with OoT/MM/LoZ/AoL, so I still want to try MM... >_>

EDIT: MegamanX/X2/X3: Amazing set of games from the SNES.

Yes I revived it. It's a good thread, and it's within the 6 month limit.

Here's some more:

Earthbound / Mother 3: I still want to try Earthbound, and Mother 3 I also want to try because of Lucas being in Brawl...

Yes I revived it. It's a good thread, and it's within the 6 month limit.

I second those two...

I'd love to see Golden Sun on the Wii..

I'd love to see some more Castlevania games. They only have a few but I want to play the original Castlevania.

Isn't the original Castlevania out for VC already?

And I really want them to bring the Gameboy to the VC. It would be awesome cause of all the games.

EDIT:
I would like to see more systems, and especially Gameboy. And I would also love to see the BSX (SNES add-on) and DD (64 add-on) games added to their respective systems. Oh, and Super Mario RPG for the SNES. That game owned.

Side note: What system was FE 7 for? Cuz (imo) I don't think they would put any games GBA and up on the VC, unless they made a hard drive for the Wii (I wish).

It just came out in NA last week. My dream came true!

Isn't the original Castlevania out for VC already?

And I really want them to bring the Gameboy to the VC. It would be awesome cause of all the games.

EDIT:

It just came out in NA last week. My dream came true!
All it's missing is actual FF battle music, then it would be perfect. :D

Did you fight the hidden boss yet? Because it has FF music when fighting him.
Haven't gotten there yet. I've been sidetracked by The World Ends With You, which to me is by far the best DS game to date.

I think I'd really like to see the Phillips CD-i Zelda games, if nothing more than to laugh at all the ridiculous cutscenes...

Back