• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What zelda character are you?

animaldude

Sage in Training
You should add a thing to the new site that asks a bunch of questions and determines what zelda character you are.

Ex.-
Whats ur favoritre color?
Green

You are zelda! lol

You could also have a seperate thing like this called "Which Zelda Race Are You."

Ex:

Q. Whats your favorite food?
A. Salad

You are a Kokiri Elf

haha, french for 'me' spelled moi. not mwa lol. i kno, its weird

wee for yes in french is spelled oui. haha

and, about that quiz thing, to figure out what answers make you which character is much more complex than you think ;)

So what your saying is you should make like a magazine quiz or something.

It sounds cool, especially because people love it for the sole reason that they can have their computers talking about them because no one else cares. They can try to fill the hole in their lives by having inanimate objects asking them questions and making them feel significant while the only significant thing they did was giving some hobo 17 cents when they were 6 years old.

Kinda like Disney World.

hrm ive actually seen this at a place i went to b/c it had a quiz to see what character you were from my favorite anime *cough* fruits basket *cough cough*

i cant remember what its called tho ERG!!!!

Back