• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Whats your favorite MM mask and how would you use them?

Link and Navi

Loftwing
:D Mine are the 3 race masks for getting around, Feirce Deity mask for all those who oppose me... and the all night mask to stay up and talk to all of you!!!

Using the Fierce Deity anywhere is but one quick bug exploit away, so I use it frequently. The bunny hood I always have on as Link.

My favorite Majora's Mask, mask, is... Drum roll please. *hears a drum roll*

The Keaton mask! =D Yes, my most favorite mask that you can use to summon the Keatons. The Keatons are awesome, so that is why that is my number one favorite mask. Ahaha. I sure told you guys.

Runner up however, would indeed have to be the Fierce Deity Mask. =] Such a cool mask no?

Bunny hood, just to get around easily. You can also get it early on which is what I love about it.

Hmmm ... I guess I can't really decide.

I am only posting this for this:
Wouldn't a poll be better?

There are over twenty masks and only ten poll options ;). That, and Link and Navi can not makes polls as of yet.

My personal favorite, the stone mask. Why, let's just say sneaking around the Pirates Cove can get intereesting ;).

Okay, i admit i haven't played the whole game but i have checked out all of the masks. So my favorite would be the Zora mask because are the sweetest race throughout the zelda games. I also like it because when you play the ocarina you get to rock on with the fishbone guitar!!! W00T!!!!

Runner up would be either the bunny hood mask because i love to run around with it or the goron mask because i like the drums.

The thing is though i don't even know how to play these two instruments in real life because all i do is play the violin and the gamecube.

Private information is rarely if ever disclosed on open channels. If you absolutely must converse on personal topics, use the PM system.

Mine is, the Fierce Diety Mask(What a surprise!), and 2nd favorite is the Stone Mask. You could steal anything. Lol.

Actually, I like the Couple's Mask because of the work it took to get it.(Hate the sequence.)

1: Stone mask (I hate having to fight unnecessary fights)
2: Bunny mask (Gotta get there sometime!)
3: Blast mask (I'm da bomb!)
4: Kamaro's mask (Gotta love that dance)
5: Bremen mask (Follow me to your doom!)

I know it was your favorite mask, but I like all five, so that's why I listed them

I like the Stone Mask and the Bunny Hood the best.

Out of all the transformation masks, the Zora Mask is my favorite.

I really don't like the Fierce Diety Mask...well, when used against Majora. It makes the battle really short and way too easy.

And there is a difference between fun and easy.

Well, when it comes to transformation masks, I think that the Goron Mask was probably my favorite. Nothin' like rolling around the over world mowing down helpless enemies that are in your way by running them over and stabbing them with the many spikes protruding from your back. =D

And when it comes to non-transformation masks, then my favorite would definitely be the Bunny Hood. That thing made life so much easier, I can't even begin to express my love for it. I mean, it actually made you run. Like actually make Link, the slow poke, run fast. How can it not be awesome?

Back