• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Wii FPS controls

diezoberflote

Loftwing
I'm REALLY curious about how the Wii handles with FPS games. I know it's been the big topic what with Red Steel and all, but I hear Red Steel didn't do very well...:(

I don't have the Wii yet, so do any of you current owners have any insight for me?

Call of Duty 3 did OK as far as I know...

I know that rayman raving rabbids has a FPS feature (where you shoot plungers) but i haven't got to playing it yet... i'll get back on u on this...

AllI know,is that you get to shoot arrows at people, and slash around like crazy with the Wiimote in LoZ: TP...........I hope I get a Wii, just so I can do that......................yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...........

stop worrying... you'll get one. There are going to be 2 million in the U.S by the end of the year. then you'll be able to get some FPS action

I was playing Red Steel and had fun with it. It takes getting used to, but it gets good. To throw a grenade, you swing the nunchuk, to zoom in, you thrust the remote forward. It makes good game, but needs perfecting.

I just got LoZ:TP and it's all about control, not swinging wildly ;).
While Red Steel got bad reviews by people I know, both in and out of ZS, NP gave it a 8.0 out of 10, so it has to be good. (for comparison Rayman:RR got 7.5/10 and TP 9.5/10) The general control scheme as far as I understand it is the Wiimote is the gun, which fires by pressing the B button (underneath the remote) and aiming is simply tilting the Wiimote in different directions. Stabbing the remote forward zooms, and the nunchuck is used for a variety of things, such as strafing/movement, grenades, etc.

I just got LoZ:TP and it's all about control, not swinging wildly ;).
While Red Steel got bad reviews by people I know, both in and out of ZS, NP gave it a 8.0 out of 10, so it has to be good. (for comparison Rayman:RR got 7.5/10 and TP 9.5/10) The general control scheme as far as I understand it is the Wiimote is the gun, which fires by pressing the B button (underneath the remote) and aiming is simply tilting the Wiimote in different directions. Stabbing the remote forward zooms, and the nunchuck is used for a variety of things, such as strafing/movement, grenades, etc.

NP? nintendo power?

well duh its not going to give popular nintendo games a bad review... btw that seems right about rayman. the FPS part about rayman is really fun
u aim with the pointer and stuff and shoot the plunger... the bunnies are so funny. I'll right a review later

NP? nintendo power?

well duh its not going to give popular nintendo games a bad review... btw that seems right about rayman. the FPS part about rayman is really fun
u aim with the pointer and stuff and shoot the plunger... the bunnies are so funny. I'll right a review later
I believe you mean the Rabbids. Anyway, get a little farther first, then write a review.

Yay bunnies!!! I would add to the games with their controls, but as I'm sure you all know by now, I DON'T HAVE A WII!!! I shut up now..........................

There is a Cow-tossing mini-game in there? Ooooooooooooh I will definately get this game!................When I get a Wii

Back