• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Wii Metroid Preview Channel

I noticed that too about the schematics of a "future aurora".
Also, it's the Mother Brain track from Zero Mission. Maybe the final boss will be a fusion of this new aurora and Prime making Mother Brain. Of course, than the story of Metroid itself would be a tad off, but who knows.

Ah well, can't wait myself. I'm curious as to why it does not seem Nintendo Power will be publishing a guide. Maybe this points to a more liner adventure... That, or they have yet to advertise its existence.

The trailer said "one last mission". I don't think this will be the last metroid game but how the hell are they gonna bring it back after that? Maybe it is the last game?

The trailer said "one last mission". I don't think this will be the last metroid game but how the hell are they gonna bring it back after that? Maybe it is the last game?
I highly doubt this will be actually be the last game in the series. Prime takes place fairly early in the timeline, and they could always add stuff on past Metroid Fusion. What is specifically say in the trailer is "Step behind the visor for one last mission." The only games where one 'steps behind the visor' are the first person games, all of which are in the Prime series. Nintendo has stated that this will be the last Prime, which is what this is probably referring to.

Today's videos were Phazon suits, which the Marines now use, where they have a tank of phazon, which they can inject into the suit to power up greatly. The other was a gaming scene, Samus vs an air Assault, at one point whe injects phazon and it becomes just plain awesome...

I read a preview and it said that once you beat the game you can trade "friend vouchers" with friends. These give you points or something along those lines and you can buy features like the ability to take screenshots in the game and send them to friends via WiiConnect24. I think you also get medals and stuff for reaching in game objectives which also allow you to buy stuff but for some reason I think you need to trade friend vouchers to get the screenshot feature.

I'm not really sure how it works exactly so just imagine it being something along those lines...

I'm assuming you read the IGN article. You always have access to an area of the initial game menu titled "Store" or something of the sort. Throughout the game, you earn achievement medals for doing such things as saving a trooper, scanning items, beating bosses, etc. You can, in turn, trade in these medals for concept gallery, bonus features *IGN mentioned the screenshot feature which takes an in-game photo and posts it on the Wii board to send to friends*, and other such oddities. You can trade friend vouchers at any time with people on your Wii friends list with Metroid save data. These friend vouchers are similar to medals, and are required for the purchase of many items.

Back