• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review Wii Sports!

Yeah, more innings would be nice, along with something more along the lines of Baseball, not HRD.

Yeah... I wish that you could control the mii's a little more than it lets you... then it would get the person more into the game...

Edit: 800th post, w00t. I am 'Midna' now

I like the mercy rule. If one team is winning by 5 or more at the end of an inning, the game instantly ends. Great for quickly raising your ranking :).

It is indeed 5. Perhaps you led by 5 in the top of the inning and they scored in the bottom? That's the only explanation I can think of.

Yeah, it gets pretty boring pretty quickly, if you're just pummeling them mercilessly. It's funny for the first few minutes, and the you start to WANT to get out, so you can do something else...

If that is the case, just hit the Home Button! It autosaves after every game, so it is OK.

Yup, that's what I learned to do:D I remember when I couldn't get out of the internet once... THAT was funny...:eek: Ah well..... I like the tennis, but it sometimes doesn't register my swing, so I miss once in a while...

Meh, I hate Golf, and in Bowling, my Wiimote likes to curve it so far to the left that I aim 3 clicks to the right to get it to get a strike.

I have observed many people bowling, and righties will curve left while lefties curve right. Golf is good once you know exactly how the Wii registers swings, before then, power is erratic.

I was reading NP and it said that if you put your thumb up while you bowled, you would bowl straight... i tried it and it works

I'll have to try that sometime, I'll either edit, or make a new post saying if it works...because mine always curves left...irritation...

Back