• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Worst Hero

Un-Superhero

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slyguy46

Subtle as a Ninja Pirate!
Basically, who do you think takes the Super out of Superhero. I listed a few above that really either are too bad or too good.

i know; i also voted for superman i think

i dont like it that much...

lol

KRYPTONITE AHHHH

Yeah, Superman is TOO powerful. I understand how he was the original Superhero, but he is TOO STRONG. And Green Arrow is just a copy of Batman, a rich guy who uses a bow and has great reflexes.

The basic definition of the superhero is a person who does good deeds on a grand scale. Superman fits this, but for him, stopping a bank robbery is about as hard as lifting a finger. He doesn't need to really put any effort into saving people, and he gets to clear his concience. The other superheros are significantly less powerful, and thus risk more every time they don their costume. Batman is the epitome of the hero - he risks everything daily and devotes his entire life to making the world a better place, even if his impact will last only as long as his reign over the night.

yes...

i salute ye batman.

:)

aquaman is a joke....

i think i hit batman by mistake...oops, meant aquaman...

Aquaman is a joke. He's really depressing, too.

I personally like DBZ cause it was the first anime I ever started watching. But that's just me.

Yeah, its not that their bad, its that they are either too weak, pathetic or strong. Aquaman is a wuss (and so is his game), Superman is too strong, DBZ is insanely powerful, even more than the Man o' Steel, Green Arrow is a clone of Batman and Hawk Girl is ... well ... Hawk Girl.

But i dont see how you can even call them heroes its just an anime show... heroes like superman, batman, ect. all started in comic books and stuff... i think that all super heroes need to start out in a comic book :)

I never got into dbz, and all my cousins who did jumped around the house shouting kamay amay ha.......i just kind of stared at them thinking 'wow they're idiots'

I used to watch it about ... 5 years ago, but then I grew out of it. It was about that time that I got the PS2 ...

Well I just have to point out that DBZ started in a Manga (japanese comic book).

Anyway, I agree that Superman is defenatly too powerful.

Back