• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Would you like to see

Windmage

Co-Webmaster, Co-Conspirator
A pokemon game with the option of becoming a member of an evil orginization and instead of adventuring to be a pkmn master, you do mission type things to advance your rank.

the game could also give you the option of being a pokemon trainer that strives to become a gym leader or an elite four member.

do you think this an interesting concept or a stupid idea?

opinions please :]

i'd personally love to see this...after 4 generations of just training, i'd love to see a pokemon rpg like this...

Here are some of my old ideas, that I dug up for this.

Pokemon: Axis of Evil
Choose the region you start in, and join the team there (Johto is Team Rocket, but takes place 3 years later than the present day). You rise through the ranks, until you ultimately reach the part where in the originals, the hero would save the day. You beat them, they die, and your organization's plans keep going. Then you eventually conquer all of the regions. (In order of size [biggest-smallest] Rocket, Galactic, Magma, Aqua)

Pokemon Platinum
A DS card with every single pokemon RPG game on it. The G/S/C is remade, and Fire Red and Leaf Green represent R/B/Y, though there is an option to play with the original settings, gameplay, graphics, etc.

I have said since I was 8 YEARS OLD that their should be a Pokemon MMORPG where you play as a wild pokemon, where their are no Pokemon Trainers, and you just roam wild. By use of a previous file, you unlock better pokemon to start as.

Am I the only person that thought of this?

isnt that what the two mystery dungeon games are? you playing as a pokemon?

i'd also like to see a pkmn game with this kinda action

(this episode was banned in the U.S. for overuse of guns)

Back