• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Wow

animaldude

Sage in Training
I just wanted to say how amazing all the new upgrades are. I didn't think it would be this fun when i was testing it, but this update makes everything about 12 times better.

Edit: also, can't there be some kind of page where it shows all albums from everyone because i like to see them but i hate having to go to each person's profile...

Nice to here :).

This feature has actually been suggested to Jelsoft for incorporation and supported by a rather large majority of customers *me included*. However, I don't think they'll incorporate many new features until they release the 4.0 generation being that 3.7 is their final release in the 3.0 generation. In the meantime though, albums are what they are and are still very simple to get to :).

Back