• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Yay

Slyguy46

Subtle as a Ninja Pirate!
The first RPG (by myself) is up. Now, RPG'ers, fly, fly to Moblin March Madness!

OK, I am gonna put some details about it.

Any and all RPG Bio's are useable (I am using both of mine as I have a ... plan ... for one of them)
500 Moblins outside Hyrule Castle Town, led in groups of 100 by 5 Darknuts.

Thats basically it. The name of the game is survive. Then I have my next RPG, which takes place after this one, ready.

Coool... I don't understand why no one passes me though -_-

It's been almost a week since I posted last...

I guess i should take it up with windmage ^_^

Bob, r u gonna get trained? lol

I passed you, as I said in the thread... BUT as I am not a mod, I can't lock the thread and officially put you on the list...

i checked the threads needing moderation, and i have no reccord of you even posting a character...

during the week fellow staff, approve all of them if u see them [[i would appreciate it]] and if i dont like what i see when i return on friday, ill deal with them

i checked the threads needing moderation, and i have no reccord of you even posting a character...

during the week fellow staff, approve all of them if u see them [[i would appreciate it]] and if i dont like what i see when i return on friday, ill deal with them
oh.
man.
now i must create him again -_-
and i forgot his traits :)'))
BTW everyone Kargios doesn't have a profile as he is soon to be dead.
thats a bit of a spoiler...

Back