• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

yessss!

Link and Navi

Loftwing
no i still havent got tp yet, but it is bad, i want to know how i should handle this.. a jerk broke my laptop screen, i had made it too school with out any scrathes, and had to use the school printer (mine dont work) for an assingment that was due that day. how is my question.

this is yesss because i would have had a cow if i knew who it was(MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOO!) and would sue him!
(question: can we talk about the banned, how, and i am in doubt, teach me PPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAASSSSEEEE!!!?)

this is yesss because i would have had a cow if i knew who it was(MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOO!) and would sue him!
(question: can we talk about the banned, how, and i am in doubt, teach me PPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAASSSSEEEE!!!?)
Eww, that really stinks.

No, we don't talk about the banned. That's between the moderation team and banned member ;).

The only thing is: If you sued him, it would probably cost more for a lawyer, than what your laptop is worth. So it would be pointless...that's a loophole that I hate to admit, exists.

Wait, so you don't know who did it? If you do know who did, talk to him. Ask him if he is willing to pay. If not, take legal action. You shouldn't have to pay for repairs on something he did.

The question is not, whether TO or not to get him/her to pay you for it, the question is HOW to go about it. You COULD always threaten legal action, but if this person has any sort of a brain, they will come back with what I stated above. Then again...you could threaten to sue for the money, AND for your lawyer's fees...

Back