• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

you: fact or fiction?

Xelda1800

Groose
r u real? sumtimes i wonder if im jus talkin to a bunch of robots like smarterchild or sumthing but that robot iz sooo meen he wont even marry me i meen its not like im serius or sumtin im just playin wit him but hes so annoying.

SO R U REAL???????!!!!!!!!!

i meen u all talk so perfectly and no so much bout everything u guyz r like freakin wikipedia or sumtin _'

Some of us are real. Others....just an illusion. The rest, some say they're robots, others say...they're not. But one thing's for sure: we're all mostly here.

(I swear if anyone asks me what this post means, I'm gonna be so freakin' pissed...)

Hey yoyolll, what does your post mean?

I'm real, don't worry about that. I'm a normal person who bleeds red blood, unlike what others say they bleed.

Hey yoyolll, what does your post mean?

I'm real, don't worry about that. I'm a normal person who bleeds red blood, unlike what others say they bleed.

Anyway, Dakare, my post means what you want it to mean. You don't know, but right now I'm destroying things inside my home because of my super pissedness of you.

FACT: I am real, and I am a believer in good grammar and spelling. I do make mistakes, though usually it is because I am not the best typer.....and this doesn't have spell check...:p And because of this, I can only deal with "netspeak" in VERY small amounts, otherwise I explode...not really though...I DO become very twitchy, and must do my best to calm myself...

Seeing as we are in an online environment, it is difficult to prove any particular person as an existing entity. Therefore, rather than asking if a person were real, should the question not be do we ourselves conceive others around us as real? Of course, that's just a fancy rewording of your very question, although questions tend to extend like that when asking a philosophical query :).

Seeing as we are in an online environment, it is difficult to prove any particular person as an existing entity.
What are you talking about? If I weren't a person would I be able to do this?
k;lnbk;v;khfsdakjfbgvdlkusjfhgsdjkhflal;kjdfkhlkjlfkdjdfkljal;kdfj;ioej,mclzhoijr897oidfsh8y9yhjfkshawiuoryhdfsihafijdhfso;iyh;orw

I'm real ...

What you wanted more proof?

Fine.

I have conversations with many members of the site, and recomended a few of them to the site (the two Ultima's, Huandi).

I'm real ...

What you wanted more proof?

Fine.

I have conversations with many members of the site, and recomended a few of them to the site (the two Ultima's, Huandi).

I actually think you're a robot. I mean, it's pretty obvious. You just asked a hypothetical question and then answered it. Plus you were able to read everyone's thoughts, and knew that they wanted more proof.

I'm impressed. Hello Robot.

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in the crossfire, got to escape from reality.

Open your eyes, look up at the skies, and see.

I'm really not real, just a mere hallucination in your subconcious designed by the future scientists of Darwin IV to act as real, and conduct human behavioral experiments.

Well, actually, I am real, but only for now. Because tomorrow, I might suddenly turn into a machine.

If you beleived any of that, congradulations! You're a dumb ****!

Back