• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Your best SSBM character

Windmage

Co-Webmaster, Co-Conspirator
If you've played Super Smash Brothers Melee, chances are you have a best character that....well you are the best at. Which character is that for you?:D

My best character is the Zelda/Sheik combo.:) But mostly as Sheik;). I like Sheik because she is fast but controllable. Which is good for me, because i go for the 'hit and run' technique. As for Zelda, when I feel confident about dodging the other characters, I'll switch back from Sheik and use her. I use her for fighting airborn moves like 'lightning heel' If you aim it right, it will send a heavily damaged character flying to the outer reaches of the stage. I can also be good with Roy, but it depends on which character is against me.;)

My best character was originally Kirby and Jigglypuff, but now, in NO question, it is Falco. His normal jump is second only to Yoshi, he is a great melee artist, and his ranged is continuos. Also, he is one of the hardest characters to unlock (10 Minute Melee, my strategy, to us DK and use the Ground Pound (Down B) continuosly, or use Kirby, as he has the best chance in the fight against this warrior of pure awesomeness).

Roy is my second best character for his great melee but poor range, and Samus is my third, as she is a great melee and, in my opinion, the best range.

I dont have it personally but I played m friends... My best character is Kirby:D Mewtwo is my second best because I can stand there and lvl 1s keepin running inot the dark matter ball lol.. third best is Nes. If People are stupid and let me do the move, its a one hit KO. Its the green explosion thingy

I didn't play it much because i didnt own it and i didnt own the system either but if i ever went over a friends house to play it.. well i forgot who i played as. This is a little off topic but will this be one of the games available to buy off the wii store? If it is i want it so bad.

It wont specifically but luckily for u.. THEY ARE MAKING A NEEW SUPER MARIO FIGHTING GAME!!!!! It is called SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL!!!!

I love to fly around like a friggen moron using jigglypuff, but I suck with him...... my best by far is Link. I love his spin attack, and I love to utilize all of his different weapons. Yay hookshot!!!!!!!!!!! Yay boomerang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeeeee!!! Any way, I almost NEVER lose with him :cool:

well. i used to be like all the other noobs at the game using jiggly puff and kirby. but then i actually learned how to jump back on the platform to get back in the game. i think thats y the noobs choose kirby. because when you knock him out of the level he can fly back in.

fox is now my best character. i like to fight 3 level 9 nes in their level with the cars. you can beat them in like..... less than 2 minutes.

What is your hardest enemy to defeat in the game? Mine are embarassing..........a level 8 pichu, or a level 9 fox *sob* sometimes I can be such a noob.......................:(

I play 64 tournies all the time, and I always come in first................except when I face a level 8 pichu.................................yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

My hardest accomplishment is this: Defeating three Level 9's on a team (the team is Captain Falcon, Mewtwo, and Ganondorf) against me. It's almost impossible. Ganondorf is the most powerful in the game. Capt. Falcon is very fast and able to attack faster. Mewtwo is the second most powerful and moves pretty quickly himself. I'm either Roy or Dr. Mario, but, I have defeated the team with both of them. It's not easy AT ALL, and you can even ask Krimson. It's not easy to beat...

My favorite character(s) is Roy and Dr. Mario. I can utilize their abilities better than anyone ever could... And, the 64 tournament is very fun. It always comes down to me and Krimson. Smash Brothers Brawl will be more interesting than the other Smash Bros. Let's just wait and find out...

zelda guardian and i play against 64 in the tournament. we are normally come in first and second

I play 64 tournies all the time, and I always come in first................except when I face a level 8 pichu.................................yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhh.
I also play 64 tournies, but I just usually have me and a few friends, and we all choose 2 characters to go through the tourney, increasing our chances for fighting each other.

Oh, and Level 8 Pichu's are fine for me. Its Level 9 Fox's that give me some trouble.

I also play 64 tournies, but I just usually have me and a few friends, and we all choose 2 characters to go through the tourney, increasing our chances for fighting each other.

Oh, and Level 8 Pichu's are fine for me. Its Level 9 Fox's that give me some trouble.

I just played a match, and utterly thrashed 3 lvl 8 pichus............. I guess they weren't so tough after all.................yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh........

Quite honestly, and I think really good games will agree, it depends on the situation. I can trash a slew of level 9's as Falco by exploiting flaws in their AI, but put me against a human and I'll probably use Marth. I've also noticed that probably the hardest single enemy is a level 9 Adult Link. He can kill any other level 9 with ease.

I forgot to mention it, but the character that's the most fun for me is Mewtwo, it's just that he's so slow and light he gets killed pretty fast, no matter how good the player is. (there IS a difference between winning and fun)

1. Double Post
2. Yes, Adult Link is sometimes hard
3. Marth and Roy Rule
4. Not as much as Falco
5. Welcome Versac, the Future DW
6. I like Pie
7. And Exploding Cows

Back