• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Your due date

Slyguy46

Subtle as a Ninja Pirate!
Zeroth, come out to plaaaayeay! Zeeeeroth, come out to plaaaaaaayeay! (My take on the Warriors Line)

Zeroth, according to this thread:

http://www.zeldasages.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266

you were going to take over the world by this Fall. Its almost Winter. Hurry up!

Oh and

Name: you know
2. Italy
Type: Attacker, Assasin
Traits: Smart, Stealthy
Color: Night Black

Ah- heh heh... heh.. -About that: Well you see... heh... When the base... exploded... heh... heh... Well, long story short the base is located on mars now. Just another little delay in the schedual... You seee, the base explodes... the main computer explodes... all of the previous work recorded on my computer is gone. That means we will need a new list of people and what they shall rule. Heh... :eek:

animaldude/steven
male
italy
mexico (btw im not mexican :) )
attackers and defenders
smart and athletic

Edit: OMG... I spelled my name wrong!
Name= Stephen

Ah- heh heh... heh.. -About that: Well you see... heh... When the base... exploded... heh... heh... Well, long story short the base is located on mars now. Just another little delay in the schedual... You seee, the base explodes... the main computer explodes... all of the previous work recorded on my computer is gone. That means we will need a new list of people and what they shall rule. Heh... :eek:
Well, I can help you advance your rule. Have me and my Assasin Velociorapter Squad take out your enemies. Then we can rule the world, and the Wii's!

Mwuuu-hu-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa- need ... air!

Originally Posted by Capt. Zeroth
Ah- heh heh... heh.. -About that: Well you see... heh... When the base... exploded... heh... heh... Well, long story short the base is located on mars now. Just another little delay in the schedual... You seee, the base explodes... the main computer explodes... all of the previous work recorded on my computer is gone. That means we will need a new list of people and what they shall rule. Heh...

Hold on there! Mars is my territory, yo. Even ask the Lt. He was going to have earth, Bob has the moon, and I get Mars. That's where my Jedi Academy and intergalactic military base is.

So because I just stated that:
Lucas
Male
MARS!!!
Austalia for the second i guess
I don't need raptors but...
Attackers, friendly, smart

Originally Posted by Capt. Zeroth
Ah- heh heh... heh.. -About that: Well you see... heh... When the base... exploded... heh... heh... Well, long story short the base is located on mars now. Just another little delay in the schedual... You seee, the base explodes... the main computer explodes... all of the previous work recorded on my computer is gone. That means we will need a new list of people and what they shall rule. Heh...

Hold on there! Mars is my territory, yo. Even ask the Lt. He was going to have earth, Bob has the moon, and I get Mars. That's where my Jedi Academy and intergalactic military base is.

So because I just stated that:
Lucas
Male
MARS!!!
Austalia for the second i guess
I don't need raptors but...
Attackers, friendly, smart
I didn't know space was up for grabs. I want a training center in the Astroid Belt and on Giganta (Or what was the name of Jupiters Moon that might be habitable?) and in the Yukon (the area of Canadia that is almost unlivable, will train soldieraptors in artic warfare). Can I be in charge of training the raptors? I still changed my mind on the lands too. I want everything from Japan to Hawaii. The Pacific will be mine! Second Choice is The Mediteranean Area (Italy, Greece, Turkey, Czheklslovokia (when we take, over, I am restoring the Czeck Republic and Slovokia to thier original name)).

Where did u find that thread???? I scoured for it.. I thought it had been deleted!@
Locked threads! Thought I would pay my respects to the locked ones, saw this, and opened it up. Still Locked, but thought I would bring it up.

why was the old thread closed? it should have never been closed until this fall... this shouldnt be digging because it was completely relevant to the old thread in which was said to be brought into effect this fall... wow i used fancy words. If slyguy gets in trouble i must be his lawyer :)

so anyway are we really going to be allowed to rule a country!

Edit: it's a beautiful family tree! but how did bob make tate and zelda guardian?does he have special reproduction organs?

I dont know if it counts as digging.

i merely stated that it could be counted, but i asked bob about it in a pm. he'll have the final word.

as you've noticed i havnt given any infractions *and i probably wont, if i do it will be a warning* or closed the thread ^_^

its okay to carry on untill i get a reply from bob stating otherwise :D

hee hee hee....

ZELDASAGES WILL TAKE OVER!!!!

hahahahahaha

yes it would be fun ^_^

adults have had *and messed up* the world for thousands of years....its time to give it to a bunch of kids/teens to see what we do with power :D

Total World Domination!!!!!

why was the old thread closed? it should have never been closed until this fall... this shouldnt be digging because it was completely relevant to the old thread in which was said to be brought into effect this fall... wow i used fancy words. If slyguy gets in trouble i must be his lawyer :)

so anyway are we really going to be allowed to rule a country!

Edit: it's a beautiful family tree! but how did bob make tate and zelda guardian?does he have special reproduction organs?

hee hee hee....

ZELDASAGES WILL TAKE OVER!!!!

hahahahahaha

yes it would be fun ^_^

adults have had *and messed up* the world for thousands of years....its time to give it to a bunch of kids/teens to see what we do with power :D

Total World Domination!!!!!
1. It was closed because Tate didn't like how they were talking about taking over the world.
2. You and me will be a team of master lawyers.
3. POWER TO THE TEENS!
X. I like Pie.

P.S. I promised a new avatar, and I have delivered. I'll look for others, but this one is awesome.

I was gonna use the Guy from Ninja Gaiden, but his pics were two big.

1. It was closed because Tate didn't like how they were talking about taking over the world.

P.S. I promised a new avatar, and I have delivered. I'll look for others, but this one is awesome.

I was gonna use the Guy from Ninja Gaiden, but his pics were two big.

You can use paint or something to make the picture smaller and omg...

*clears throat*

Just to make it official:

Name: D.J. *what it stands for, ill never tell :D*
1. Japan
2. North America
Type: Assasin, Furby Weaponry Arsenol
Traits: Smart, Stealthy, Emoness *lol*
Color: Black and Silver

Back