• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Zelda Expansion

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
What Zelda games (pick only two, I guess) would you like to see updated via WiiWare when it comes out next year? I personally have two:

Twilight Princess:
Newer better side quests, new weapons (Biggoron Sword, Mirror Shield, ligt/fire/ice arrows), maybe a new dungeon or two.

Ocarina of Time:
Everything from the Ura expansion: New dungeon layouts, new dungeons, new weapons, create-a-mask thing (used Mario Artist and Gameboy Camera), Triforce

Re: Zelda Expasion

TP and the Oracle duo for me ... by the way, you spelt Expansion wrong.

Okay, thanks for the spelling correction... I guess (I don't think I spelled it wrong)

So what would you like to see be done with them? I could see the Oracle games being upgraded to include the third, never released one. Go into a little more depth.

I thought of another interesting thing for TP. If you have a Crossbow Training file that is complete, you can buy a crossbow from the castle Malo Mart.

_D I fixed the title... you spelled it "Expasion" lol

Maybe they can have some sort of expansion for the Crossbow Training game.

Yeah, but what kind of expansion. I mean, we obviously don't know what the game will be like since it's not out yet, but it's just kinda a minigame thing just to let you adjust to the Zapper. I really don't see how they could have an expansion for it....

Anyway, I thought up one for ALttP. The BS Zelda games! I could see Nintendo possibly requiring ALttP before being able to play them, so that's why I suggested that.

I would take TP with better side quests and dungeons. Honestly, OOT has been re-released so many times it's just plain unreal. I'd rally like to see a great re-release of a current generation game :).

Well, it wouldn't quite be a re-release per-say. It would be an expansion, so either a download or a second disc.

And I (personally) think an OoT expansion would sell better because more people have heard of it/played it and I'm sure they'ed be inkling to do something new in it. But I still think a TP expansion would kick butt.

Back