• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

zelda pc games

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been trying to get zelda games for the computer, but i can't get them. and Visual game boy advance isn't helping either. please, need help on how to do this. tell me what 2 do. thanks

Hi the_water_sage

It's illegal to play Legend of Zelda games on the PC, and as such we have a policy at ZS of not linking to such illegal copies or discussing how to download such illegal copies. If you're interested in playing older Legend of Zelda games, almost every main Legend of Zelda game (minus the two Oracle games) can be played on a current gen console or is available for purchase via Nintendo's Virtual Console service. Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, and A Link to the Past can be found on the Wii Virtual Console, and the other can be found on the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console. These can be accessed from the Wii Shop Channel and Nintendo e'Shop app respectively.

As for the Oracle games, GameBoy Colors and a copy of each game can be found on Ebay (varying prices for each game from $4-$50 depending on condition, with or without box, etc).

Don't let anyone tell you that owning the original game or the fact the game is out of print makes it legal to pirate the software. Especially today, when it's pretty easy to legally purchase old games via VC services, law enforcement is cracking down harder than ever on those that distribute or download pirated software.

As per policy, closing this thread. PM me if you have any questions, and best of luck getting hold of the games, legally :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back