• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

ZeldaSages on Wiki!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaGuardian

The Great Sage of The Seven Sages
Well, after some thinking about what to post... I've made a ZeldaSages on the Wikipedia... Now, we're on the Wikipedia... If you want to add anything, send it to me via PM and I will update it. Visit it if you want... No, I'm not going to give you the link... It's more fun to look it up.

Granite, I'm mean and very dark and sinster (sorry, Versac, but it's the truth), but not to the ZS... I probably did forget the URL... Oh well, I'm going to re-update it soon... Don't worry.

I typed it in, and it said it was deleted. My theory is that it was deleted for "Promoting any person, place or thing on the internet."

What have you got against me?!

Ahhh...You are a "friend" of ZG....

No, many of his posts annoy me, too. It's just that your ridiculous accusations against him, when he's actually trying to do something nice, are far more obnoxious than anything he's ever done.

okay, the members of zeldasages need to get over this obsession they have with ZeldaGuardian....just leave it alone, whats done is done -.-

and that wasn't directed at you, demoncrat...

I agree! Besides, there's this infraction we can give called "Insulted or Taunted Member(s)" worth 4 points and six months with those four points.

In other words, if we have to, the artillery WILL attack your base!

ZeldaGuardian, to bad you forgot the url, or it was deleted by evil Wikipedia. It's cool to see someone want to do something nice for Zelda Sages :cool:.

EDIT: There are EIGHT reports asking this thread to be closed. Of course, I didn't want to close it, but I think we've seen enough people wanting it closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back