• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Zeppelin Reunion

yoyolll

Conspiracy Theorist
Led Zeppelin is having a reunion concert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The concert is scheduled for November 26, 2007, in London, England. The band will be performing with Jason Bonham, who is the original Zeppelin drummer's son (John Bonham died in 1980 causing the disbandment).

A Led Zeppelin reunion has been talked about since 2004, but it was denied, so this is actually really big news.

Last I heard, there will be only 18,000 seats available and it is only a one time performance.

Tickets are 125 Euro, roughly 200 dollars. They're available by ballot only, because of the high demand, and the orders have already exceeded the seats (which is pretty amazing since they went on sale this morning).

The concert will be in aid of the Ahmet Ertegun education fund.

More info here:
http://www.ledzeppelin.com/
and here:
http://www.ahmettribute.com/

Wow, that is pretty sweet to hear. Too bad I can't go to London, and the fact that I don't have $200 plus dollars to spend on it...

I'm like a die hard zeppelin fan and it really, really pisses me off that I can't go to any concerts!

And even if you did have a ride to England and 200$ to buy a ticket, the chances of getting one are probably very low. So many people applied already, it's like the lottery!

www.ledzeppelin.com is a very nice website by the way, very well designed.

Many of you may be wondering why you haven't heard too much about the concert...but probably not. Jimmy Page fractured his finger (idiot) and they had to postpone the concert to December 10th.

By the way, www.ledzeppelin.com, the official site, is now fully launched and they have a great store.

Back