• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Colour and Icons

Link and Navi

Loftwing
Doubt anyone has asked this, but for the different forum areas, you should mix around the colour, and themes. Similar to this area, 'The Town Square', make the top banner reflect what area you are in. also, I miss seeing the sages at the top :p But then again, it could be a completely lame suggestion.

First, good job using the British spelling!

I like this too. It would be cool to see the banner change at least depending on what forum you are in. Is that something hard to do?

It is certainly possible...but it's a lot of work to change the entire style and color scheme for each additional forum. Essentially, I'd have to create a new skin for each section :eek:.

I can use conditionals to change the banner, depending on which area of the forums you are viewing. The only issue I foresee with this, conditionals to make that happen may require a bit more server load. I'll run a few tests and get back to you all on this ;).

T.T if you want, I have a cintiq(that I only won in a drawing contest) and I could do the banners for you...... what is your take on this bob?

Back