• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

Blackhorned Avenger- Blackhorned

Their screams you'll hear- Frostkrieg

Black Thrash Attack- Aura Noir

All are amazing black metal bands

My playlist... Right now, I'm listening to Train of Consequences by Megadeth. Here's my list:

1. Master Explorer by Tenacious D (Jack Black's Band and from Rock Band 2)
2. Sleepwalker by Megadeth
3. Painkiller by Judas Priest
4. The Memory Remains by Metallica
5. Wasted Years by Iron Maiden
6. Who's Down by Kingspade
7. Cowboys From Hell by Pantera
8. Waking The Demon by Bullet For My Valentine
9. Hangar 18 by Megadeth
10. Can I Play With Madness by Iron Maiden
11. Train of Consequences by Megadeth
12. Round and Round by Ratt (Old-school 80's Band... Awesome song)
13. Dread and the Fugitive Mind by Megadeth
14. Music of the Night from The Phantom of the Opera (I did this song as my Voice Final at my school and I passed it with flying colors. The girls said that it was like being in the movie. One girl said that I sounded and sung just like the dude that sung this song. True story)
15. Road To Nowhere by Bullet For My Valentine
16. Who Run This by Kingspade
17. A Longford Legend by Robert Sheldon (A Concert Band Arrangement that I conducted.)
18. The Number of the Beast by Iron Maiden
19. The Trooper by Iron Maiden
20. Skin o' My Teeth by Megadeth
21. Holy Wars... The Punishment Due by Megadeth
22. Hotel California by The Eagles (If you don't know this band, you should be slapped in the face.... Lol)
23. Of Sailors and Whales by W. Francis McBeth (Another Concert Band Arrangement that I conducted.)
24. Legend of the Lamp from Aladdin (Bordem)
25. Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold (Sad day for them, it was...)
26. Panic Attack by Dream Theater
27. Psychotron by Megadeth
28. She-Wolf by Megadeth
29. Headphones On by Miranda Cosgrove (1. It's a good song, musically and 2. She's cute.)
30. Almost Easy by Avenged Sevenfold
31. Who's Down by Kingspade (This is the live version)
32. A Whole New World from Aladdin (One of my girls was doing this for her Voice Final, but she didn't has an 'Aladdin' to sing with her. Soo, I decided (That day) to sing with her. We sold it and I got her a 100% on the Final.)
33. Arabian Nights from Aladdin (Again, bordem and these are the actual songs from the movie)
34. Tears Don't Fall by Bullet For My Valentine
35. 2 Minutes To Midnight by Iron Maiden

There's my list that I listen to, almost everyday. If I'm not listening to my music, i'm either typing my book (and listening) or watching my NCIS shows.

Who Is It by Michael Jackson
Love the way you lie by eminim ft. rihanna
Man in the box by alice in chains
and a fews songs of biggie smalls

To my Dub-step songs that I put together, from scratch. It wasn't easy. But it's really fun, creating your own Dub-step and hearing them being played everywhere, including commercials.

I have a work playlist I listen to. It contains a lot of video game music from Kingdom Hearts, Sonic the Hedgehog, and of course Legend of Zelda. I also have some of my own favorite bands in there: Iron Maiden, Metallica, and Judas Priest. I also have some random songs in there too: Tech N9ne, my YouTube Outro song, some covers of music my music students have done, and much more.

Currently listening to: Darkness of the Unknown - Kingdom Hearts II Final Battle with Xenmas (Ansem's Nobody). Actually, it just ended. Now I'm listening to Staying Alive by the Bee Gees. Gotta have the Disco music.

I'm currently listening to a song called: "Strangeulation Cypher". This is a collaboration song with these artists: Tech N9ne, Godemis, Stevie Stone, Murs, Wrekonize, Bernz, Kutt Calhoun, Ubiquitous, Prozak, and Krizz Kaliko. It's one of the very few rap songs that I listen to.

I'm currently listening to Dream Theater's Metropolis Part 2 - Scenes From a Memory in its entirety. The song tracks are as followed:

1. Metropolis Part 2: Scenes From a Memory Act I
a. Scene One - Regression
b. Scene Two: Act I - Overture 1928
c. Scene Two: Act II - Strange Deja Vu
d. Scene Three: Act I - Through My Words
e. Scene Three: Act II - Fatal Tragedy
f. Scene Four - Beyond This Life
g. Scene Five - Through Her Eyes

2. Metropolis Part 2: Scenes From a Memory Act II
a. Scene Six - Home
b. Scene Seven: Act I - The Dance of Eternity
c. Scene Seven: Act II - One Last Time
d. Scene Eight - The Spirit Carries On
e. Scene Nine - Finally Free

If you haven't heard it, click below and listen to it all. It's a great album/song. Yes, the entire album is one song, in reality.

For all you Metallica listeners out there... I've been listening to the 2nd song off of their newest album: Hardwired... To Self-Destruct. This is Metallica's newest album, to be released in November of this year. This particular song is called, "Moth Into Flame". I highly recommend listening to this, along with their first track called, "Hardwired".

Currently listening to the Vampire Survivors Soundtrack - Forest Night Fever - Hyper Mode on YouTube. Got into the mood of the game, since it was announced for the Nintendo Switch earlier today during the Nintendo Direct.

Back