• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Forums Version Updated to V2

webmasterbob

The Webmaster
Hello all - I've taken the liberty of upgrading the forum software. Why? Well, for much the same reason that I had to get rid of the old CMS. It doesn’t make much sense to have software up and running that can be exploited. With that said, the company that produces this particular software is highly reputable with extraordinarily talented developers so I’m not that concerned. But, it helps me rest easier. Besides, you all get to use a bunch of cool new features so that’s awesome!

Generally speaking, things are much faster, easier to navigate, and make a bit more sense. From a user perspective, you should have much more control over your content and the forums are now usable on mobile devices including phones, iPads, etc. If you can believe it the last time that I did a major upgrade like this it was 2013(ish). There are a few bugs that I know about, but they are stylistic and getting fixed up. There were significant back-end changes from the earlier forum software, so our style was not compatible with the new version. Although this looks similar to what we had previously, it had to be built from the ground up. I will openly admit that I did not recreate the style, I paid a talented person to do it because I just don’t have the time.

if you notice any issues please let me know in the technical support forum. Enjoy!

Back