• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Post Counts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.cuddles

Loftwing
I have a question. How come when a thread gets closed or locked, your post count goes down if you posted in that thread? You posted in that thread so you should be able to keep the post count because the thread is still there, you just cant post in it. I lost like 30 post's and that made me mad when the star wars thing got closed.

I wasn't keeping track, but don't worry about your post count too much. It doesn't really matter.

1. Closing threads does not lower your post count; it only sets the thread to "read only" mode.
  2. You lose posts only when your posts are deleted.
  3. Posting for the sake of ranking up is bad.
  4. In the meantime, you may send a msg to any moderator or administrator and they will happily set a custom avatar for you that is within the size restrictions *you've already had this happen too :D*.
Yay for debunking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back