• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

real car talk

krimson05

Loftwing
this is only for the people who really know about cars.

who has seen the new 2007 ford gt 40?
and the new 2007 dodge challenger?

Uh, they aren't making a 2007 GT 40. That was a 2006 special for Ford's 100th anniversery. And the Challenger is sweet. It looks like the old school muscle cars they used to make.

I know what you mean in that they don't look like the 90's 'Stangs that you like, but I pesonally like them. Heck, my background is an '08 Mustang Shelby GT500 KR. Those and the originals (60's-70's). I don't really like the 80's 'Stangs and the early 90's (other than the 5.0L engine).

I think the Mustangs from the 60s to the 90s were great but the new ones just lost the whole mustang concept, you know? The Shelby looks allright, although I don't like the way they displaced the snake on the front.

Yea, but it's kinda small to actually be in the center. They would have to put the pony symbol on it if it were centered to really look good. Oh, and I would like to say that some 90's Mustangs are alright looking to me. My dad once had 1995 Mustang GT convertible. It is really just the 80's and early 90's that look ugly to me.

the challenger is only a concept car right now althought i am hoping the produce it in the mean I am looking forward to 2009 for the New Chevy camro.

Chevy's Own

Dude, what does it really matter if they lied about the cars? You and ZG lie all the time. Just correct them as if they made a mistake or something.

And Lt, Chevys are okay, but I still prefer Ford. I do admit the El Camino was pretty sick, along with Corvette and Camaro. Chevelle was kinda cool too. Too bad the muscle car age ended in 1971.

how can u say that me and zeldaguardian lie all the time? maybe him but not me. name one lie i have ever said. smartypants!!!!!

i'm excited. i just got a new car. i purchased a V6 five speed manuel transmition 2006 Chevy cobalt SS. black w/ black interior. i'm gonna put white nautical stars all over the vehicle. there is gonna be white street glow, and white glow in the windshield water sprayers too. i'm gonna put white stobe lights in in front of the radiator, as well as in the trunk. i'm gonna put 3 1000 watt amps in the back with 3 subs and 11 10 inch speakers. i want to put on a clear carbon fiber hood on the car with strobe lights behind the engine. i'm also planning on getting a 6 inch riser on my spoiler.

Wow, lucky. Where did you get all that money?

I wish I could've gotten an old Mustang (like '70 or something), but my dad wouldn't let me. But I did get a 6 cylinder Jeep Wrangler! I might put a sound system in it eventually. And probably a snorkal and grill guard to make it look badass. I really need nerf bars for it, though.

i dont have it all yet. as of now i just have the 2006 cobalt. but i got the money for the car for graduating, and savings. so far i have the white street glow and the spoiler risers.

Nice. I don't have anything special for my '03 Jeep. Just stock. I did have to buy the bumper caps and jack for it, though. Somebody thought it would be great to take them and sell them somewhere else to make a bit of money. Jerk. The one thing I don't understand is why they don't put Hemis in the Rubicon. They could. And it would be awesome.

No, I can't even legally drive it yet. I'm only 15 and I get my permit in August when I turn 16, then license at 17. I would probably get creamed, just cause Jeeps aren't built for speed.

Yea, but there are no dunes around where I live. I would have to drive to the beach, which is a 2 hour drive. I could field race, though.

I think it would be awesome to drift in a Lotus Elise. Those things are fast and light.

Back