• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Xelda1800: Fact or fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demoncrat7

Loftwing
Hm, ponder: Is Xelda1800 a satirical character, created as a mockery of our world, or a poor, helpless soul with multiple personalities?

Discuss.

I merely think it is somebody who was either told about the site and decided to mock us, or somebody who ran across the site during some googling and decided to mock us. Either way they ended up becoming like us and thus mocking themself.

Or said person has multiple personalities.

She seems like someone with multiple personalities. Her way of typing seems almost fake b/c in some posts she types differently then in others.

Someone sent as a spy from another country to infiltrate the US, and utterly destroy the English language.
That's already been done. In fact, the American English language has been crumbling ever since the 50's.

Xelda1800 sounds like some kind of atari model.

That's already been done. In fact, the American English language has been crumbling ever since the 50's.

Xelda1800 sounds like some kind of atari model.
Compare though one of her posts, to someone like Bob's or mine, or animal's, or Versac's posts. There is much of a difference, no?

Compare though one of her posts, to someone like Bob's or mine, or animal's, or Versac's posts. There is much of a difference, no?
No...in fact, they seem exactly the same! Maybe xelda is Bob in disgiuse! Let's all send him PM's and e-mails and ask if he is xelda. Because he is sure to answer you if you send him an e-mail, as ridiculous as this is, I bet it would all be resolved by sending an e-mail. If you sent him an e-mail that said something like "are you xelda?" he would totally answer you, and not be pissed off at all.

(This is for all the people who sent e-mails after I said the site was communist, because even if it is, they're really gonna answer your e-mail like that).

I like answering my E-mails, much nicer on the database load than PMs ;). Of course, flooding my mailbox would be rather rude. So, for the record, I am not Xelda1800; she is her own entity.

If xelda wasn't someone in disguise then why are we talking about her in the open like this. Because if she were some random person from Colorado who happened to come across this Zelda site and decided to create an account on the forum here then they would be able to read this thread and know that they're being talked about :)

So in conclusion, i believe that xelda is...
a person with multiple personalities :)

Hmmm, well, I COULD trace the IP address to a physical home address and I COULD trace everyone else's IP addresses to a physical home address and see if someone has decided to make multiple accounts

..however, I do not feel in the mood to do so, sorry :).

But what if you were in the mood to trace IPs and you do find an evil member who has created multiple accounts? Would you be forced to hang the member who has done it?

hmm but why are multiple accounts bad?

this is merely a question, i only have one account :)

No, in that case we merge the accounts then ban them for a bit :). For some reason this thread is beginning to become reminiscent of a thread in the Temple of Time area *the S.I.T. and above area* called "What member is most likely an alien".

Are we allowed to discuss a member of the community like this?

And she hasn't even retaliated to what people are saying here?

Ps. I'm not Xelda1800

As long as direct, hurtful insults are not being stated, everything is fine. However, if xelda1800 were to ask me to, I would have to delete the thread.

Why would she do that when she was the one who ---->***detarst***<---- it?

Unscramble the word to find out who Xelda is :D

The theory that it's me has already been tested and disproven.

Though, thank you for saying that. Because the evidence was beginning to point to me in a painfully obvious manner.

I repeat, I do not control the Xelda1800 account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back