• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Zelda quiz

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
I don't know where I got this idea, but we should have an online Zelda quiz that is somehow linked to our accounts. Whatever we score on it should be displayed somewhere or how many questions you have gotten right, and we should be able to submit questions to keep new ones coming in. Would this be possible to do?

I've been searching around for some time to discover any usable quiz or exam program. Of course, I've come up empty in that department ;). I actually have a little idea in the works that could potentially put ZS on the map as far as testing knowledge. Of course, all this is dependent on actually finding something to work with.

I can create the Exams, ranging from Easy - Master (Easy, Normal, Hard, Hero, and Master). I can make the levels how ever many questions you need or you think would be appropriate. I could also make Tests for each game, if you're interested as well. It would definitely fun to create.

Back