• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

A Question to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaGuardian

The Great Sage of The Seven Sages
Does everyone here, at Zelda Sages, wish for me to be gone from this place?? I don't want no suck-up posts... I want the truth. I'm sick and tired of all of this happening at Zelda Sages. If this is effecting this place, post it here. I don't want nothing to be hidden. I want EVERYONE to post at this place. Once you see this, tell everyone to post here. I wish to know everyone's answer.

NO SUCK-UPS!! REAL ANSWER!!!

I think that you should stay, and that everyone should stop picking on you. People, its just a site. If he stays or goes, does it really matter in the real world. Pleaz, stop flaming ZG.

I personally don't want you in the co-webmaster position. I would also like the thruth (ie:do you really work at nintendo, stuff about records, etc.?). That is all. I think you should stay as music person.

sorry for broken wrting. typing in library.

I agree mostly with Dakare. Yes, you did do quite a bit to help the site, and yes, I respect you for that, but quit with the bull****. Nobody really wants to hear stories about your supreme awsomeness or whatever :rolleyes:. We'll like you better as a human :). I would like you to stay, but not if you keep spewing (very) hard-to-believe stories without verification. I've wanted to believe you, but I need proof.

Maybe you should just give up the co-webmaster position. That way, lying (like the way you do) would be 90% acceptable, but we don't want a co-webmaster who keeps lying.

I agree with Versac. If what you say about working for Nintendo is true, where is the proof? A paycheck or signature or picture of you with Shiggy or something. And I also agree with the "not wanting to hear 'stories' of your greatness. I don't think we hear anyone else bragging about what they have (ok, I did once, but hey, I got a car, sooooo...).

http://heresabunnywithapancakeonitshead.com/

^for your troubles

I have it already completed. ;) I'm still beating everyone in the race of the Zelda "Three-Heart Challenge". I'm still ahead of you, Capt. ;) :)

Ah, ya see, there ya go again. How can we believe you have already beaten it three heart challangey? And how do we know that you wrote three books? And I still want some proof that you work at Nintendo.

Here's something that everyone should have. PATIENCE!!! Learn to have it, and good things will appear.

Ah, but you see, it is very hard to have patience with a habitual liar. I mean, how hard is it to:
  1. Tell the truth.
  2. Show some proof if you are telling the truth.(Example: I said I have a Jeep, and I put a picture of it on my profile.)

Well, I can beleive the Three Heart-Challenge thing (he is the one who originally proposed it (I think)), and am able to believe about 1 book, but 3 sounds a little far-fetched. Can you give titles to them to see if they are out or in production?

You claim you worked on the music for Twilight Princess, no? Well I just checked the credits (online, I have yet to beat the game) and it does not say your name under the music credits. Here is what it says:
  • Toru Minegishi
  • Asuka Ota
  • Koji Kondo
You aren't even listed under the "Sound effects/programming" portion. Nor Voice, nor "Teaser Music Orchestration". Heck, you were nowhere to be found in the credits.

Not soo much on the TP music, because I was just being introduced. I worked ONLY little on it. It's the PH I worked on more often.

Ok, but still: PROOF! All I want to see is a picture of a pay check or something. Just blur/censor the sensitive parts.

Not soo much on the TP music, because I was just being introduced. I worked ONLY little on it. It's the PH I worked on more often.

Okay, stop it with the excuses. Why don't you just give Dakare what he wants and show him the proof, all just to shut him up. I'm sick of everyone's nagging so why don't you stop talking, ZG: get Dakare some goddam proof, and everyone can just stfu... got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back