• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

A Question to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Everyone:

I would just like to apologize to everyone for all this. I admit, while I did kinda feel this way about ZG, I also did it as a social expiriment. I wanted to see how people would react to facts given to them about somebody who might be doing something wrong. I wanted to see what would happen if all the media started bashing Bush. I also felt like he was acting like my old scoutmaster who rigged everything then kicked my whole family out of the troop. After the events of 2006, I tend not to trust people very much. I would like to apologize deeply again to everyone this has affected. I would really like to say sorry to Bob and Zeldaguardian.

Anywho, ZG and I have patched things up (I hope). I would still like to see some proof and see him possibly out of co-webmaster, but whatever. I hope this board and the other boards bashing ZG get deleted, since it is a stain on the site's clean surface.

Sincerely,
Dakare

Yes, I do agree, Capt. Everyone should learn from him. And, as soon as my scanner starts working (I'm repairing it, after a brutal beating my ex gave it... :( ), I will prove all of this. Don't worry. ;) It will all come together.

See!!! This is what we are talking about... Excuses, Excuses, Excuses... DAMN THE EXCUSES AND MAYBE THERE'S SOMETHING ONLINE ABOUT YOUR 3 BOOKS...

No, my books are original. Don't worry. I don't steal anything off the internet. I get ideas and whatnot from other sources, but, everything I do is original and from me. No one else, only inspirations.

Uh, ZG, he wasn't talking about it that way. I think he meant some publishing info on it, not plagerised stuff.

i'll help zeldaguardian put some truth behind what he says. i'm his best friend and we hang out almost everyday, so i will try and do my best.

i know of, two, books that zeldaguardian has written. they are pretty much biographys of his life. i know he was working on a third book but i didn't know he finished it. i guess he did.

zeldaguardian does help in music composing for phantom hourglass. he pretty much only helps in the creation of the music. he is not the MAIN composer. but yes. he does help.

and to follow the thread rules...
i think zeldaguardian should stay as co-webmaster. he has worked really hard for all of us here and he deserves the position. honestly, how many guides have all of u written. i'm guessing none.

i also think this thread should be closed and that everyone should try and get along. in "make a story" thread. the story has us all get along. except for the airconditioner falling on people.

i'll help zeldaguardian put some truth behind what he says. i'm his best friend and we hang out almost everyday, so i will try and do my best.

i know of, two, books that zeldaguardian has written. they are pretty much biographys of his life. i know he was working on a third book but i didn't know he finished it. i guess he did.

zeldaguardian does help in music composing for phantom hourglass. he pretty much only helps in the creation of the music. he is not the MAIN composer. but yes. he does help.

and to follow the thread rules...
i think zeldaguardian should stay as co-webmaster. he has worked really hard for all of us here and he deserves the position. honestly, how many guides have all of u written. i'm guessing none.

i also think this thread should be closed and that everyone should try and get along. in "make a story" thread. the story has us all get along. except for the airconditioner falling on people.

Last thing I'm gonna say:

He didn't write any either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back