• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Awards

animaldude

Sage in Training
I was clicking on the links to affiliates and I clicked on http://htloz.net/... the top announcement is something about a site awards and they mention two sites that have won the awards before. I must say that the two they mentioned are not nearly as good as this site as far as design goes... i didnt go deep enough to look at content but as far as i can tell this site is perfect for the awards, not to mention bring in a lot of members. i dunno how u get into the contest... but my suggestion is to get in it and win it :D

If you are referring to the EDN contest Internet viewers enter sites into the contest. We can qualify for the Golden Ocarina, or any other award you see as meaningful :).

A note to members, if you do wish to nominate use be certain that you site our grand opening as October 2006 and your paragraph is well formatted and spell checked ;).

0_0

Hehe... i already clicked the link to it and submitted a form for the Golden Light Arrow and Golden Ocarina Awards. I'm not sure if I spell checked it but I was very formal... usually when I type formal I don't spell stuff wrong ^_^

so those two are for the best young site *yes i mention october* and the other was for a great community... yup i love you guys :D

i mean that in a very straight/friendly way.

I've nominated us for The Golden Ocarina presented to "a young site that shows promise and dedication." Here is my address:
CaptZeroth said:
Zelda Sages is a very new site; its grand opening in October 2006. It is largely based around its community, which, while a little bit small, is very active and filled with devoted members. I see very good potential for this site. The members are constantly producing reviews, walkthroughs, and are just happy to help anyone in need! A current project is the Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia. As of now, its still top secret, but I can hardly wait!

I believe that this site can go far, you should check it out!

Lets hope we win!

I just got done submitting ZS... Here's what I said:

"Zelda Sages was born, in October of 2006. Under construction for many months, Zelda Sages was finally brought into the internet. As time passed, the site grew larger than anyone ever hoped to be. With its accurate guides and illustrated talents of its members, Zelda Sages has been recognized. The current working condition is the Encyclopedia.

Zelda Sages has many wonders, including tribute videos, illustrated pictures, and the most accurate guides ever made. Come on down to Zelda Sages and view what we have been doing."

I think we should have a chance... I believe... ;)

I checked and we didn't make it. It appears that we have to try hard, next year, without me.

I had a different idea about awards. If you get SIT or some other award on the site (like Windmage's RPG gamer of the month) you get a little "medal" under your name. I got this idea from this site: http://www.fogu.com/hm. Check it out. The user have little "medal" things under their names and I thought that would be cooler that just saying that you got it or the custom rank of SIT. Just an idea.

EDIT: Fogu (referenced site) does not have the "medals" as I described them. They use them to determine rank. I also realized they use a different forum system, so I don't know if VB has it were you can put in "medals". Also, if you enabled the store and karma, you could buy medals and get them based on karma. It would just be a fun little thing to add in is all...

Back