• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Band! Yay!

goboman11

Loftwing
Well, marching band season is starting (or at least it is at my school) and the drum major auditions are happening. I tried out and I think I did well, but who really knows. I'm practically having an ulser.

Don't be surprised if you don't get it. Drum Majors are something of high importance... I should know... I was the Head Drum Major at my school for the four years that I went and graduated from. I know how difficult it is, but you probably did well...

Trust me, I know a lot about Marching Band. I'm the Pit Instructor at my school. If you ever have problems with Marching Band or Winter Drumline... Contact me and I will be able to help. I love music, I love Marching Band, I love Winter Drumline. I have won trophies and plaks at my school for the best performance and whatnot. I think I know the most about Marching Band, here, than anyone else... Besides the fact that I'm a Music Composer, but, that's besides the point.

Marching Band season will be starting its Band Camp of 07 soon and I'm having to work harder because Drumline has their Camp before the Band does. So, I have to attend that and then the Band Camp and then be there for the practices and the Football games and the Competitions... It's going to be a BLAST!!!

Well, marching band season is starting (or at least it is at my school) and the drum major auditions are happening. I tried out and I think I did well, but who really knows. I'm practically having an ulser.

Awesome!! Marching band is one of the greatest things ever.

I'm sure your audition went great. Good luck. :)

Wow ZG, I'm impressed with your credentials. Thanks for the support. If you have written music, maybe I could show some of it to my director. He said he's looking for new stands music for the football game.

Btw: what do you play?

My boy, I don't write music for stand tunes... I used to, but not anymore... I write shows for the Marching Bands... I write original pieces, Nintendo Pieces, other works and lots more. And to answer your question...

I play the following: Flute, Clarinet, Trumpet, Saxophone, Marimba, Snare, Tenor, Bass, Cymbal, Drum Major (can't really play that... lol), and Piano. I was able to widen my range of instruments, but I stuck with the Marimba and Piano in the end.

I know a lot about music... I majored in music when I went to High School. After I graduate DeVry University, I'm going to major my music at other colleges and get my music degree. I already teach music at my school, soo why not teach, write, compose, and perform music around the world?!? I think that's really something to do...

Sounds like you've got a good plan for yourself. One of my friends is actually working on a marching show based on zelda. Its going to have a bunch of tunes from different games like TP, FSA, and WW. However he's a year younger than me and it won't be ready until after I graduate.:(

And, I didn't get drum major.:(:(
And for some reason my band director decided to not have section leaders this year. Instead we're to have a brass captain, woodwind captain, and percussion captain. This really annoys me because I definitely would have gotten section leader.:(:(:(

huh, it's been a lousy day

Like I told you, never really get your hopes up. And, I've already written TWO Zelda Shows, THREE Mario Shows, and TWO Sonic Shows. I've had them worked out with the Marching Bands throughout the Arizona state, and I had the priviledge of conducting the Zelda and Sonic shows with the DCI, Drum Corps International. I'm apart of the DCI, as Front Ensemble Section Leader.

Yes, like I said, I love music, I love Marching Band... I love Winter Drumline, I love DCI... I love music, and that's that. If your friend needs help with writing or you need help with the music... Contact me and I will gladly help.

I hope you make it, that would be sweet. my school don't have a marching band, one because we're too small, and two we have no football team.

Back