• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Big Red One Online?

diezoberflote

Loftwing
Anyone else here have Big Red One online capabilities (for PS2)? I was hoping maybe we could have some ZS online fragging, which would be a first for me. Hows it look, guys?

I don't think that this goes under the chat forum. But that would be cool, cept some of us don't own a PS2 obviously

PS2 is fun, but if you have the money PC will always out-do and be more versatile than gaming systems.

Yea the only downside really to PC gaming is it's too damn expensive and you've got to be tech obsessed to maintain everything optimally.

It's a part of the Call of Duty series. It's called Call of Duty: Big Red One. It's named after the 1st Infantry Division of the US Army that has been in service since 1917

Back